Chapter 23

As Well As You're Here

(So, here's HaeSica again~ ^^ )

 

Author POV :

Jessica looked up to the one who hugged me for the whole night. She smiled as she saw Donghae sleeping peacefully beside her... She miss his warm embrace~

Jessica traced his nice- looking face. He just looked cute when he's sleeping.

"Morning, Sica wifey~ "  He smirked.

She rested her hands on his chest, and whispered to him.  "Morning, pabo~ "

"Pabo? "

"Neh~ You're a pabo. " Jessica giggled.

He took his chance and left a peck on Jessica lips. Her eyes got widened.  "Now, who's the pabo? "

He smirked again when he saw Jessica blushed.

"Let's go dating! " Donghae said excitedly.

"What? " Jessica is clueless.

"DATE! I've never been a real date with you before... "  Donghae pouted. 

Jessica can't help but chuckled at his action. It's the first time he being like this, but she loves it. Finally, she nodded in agreement. After they prepared themselves, they headed to their first destination.

"Hae, where are we going? "

"Of course have our breakfast first~ "

Jessica smiled, then she intertwined her fingers with Donghae's. Yesung saw their interactions through the front mirror. He smiled 'cuz his hyung and madam are truely in love with each other... even they just knew each other for less than a month.

 

"How was it? " Donghae asked after they've done eating.

"Nice~ "

"Of course, this is my favourite restaurant. " He smiled proudly. (Remember the restaurant they went when Hae's birthday? ^^ )

Jessica just scoffed.

***

"Hae... " Jessica looked at him.  

"Neh? "

"Nothing~ Just want to say, I love you! "  She quickly looked away after saying those random words. Donghae just chuckled at his cute lady.

"Wifey~ " He hugged her from the back, whispering into her ear. 

She flinched a bit because she felt itch.  "Waeyo? "

Donghae rested his chin on one of Jessica's shoulder.  "I hope that the time will stop now. "  He said softly.

Jessica turned around to face Donghae. She pouted after hearing he saying these...

It's the first time Hae being that mushy...

"What happened? "

"Why are you telling these to me? " I looked down.  "It's like... you're going to leave me forever... "

 

Donghae lifted Jessica's chin, making her to face him.

"Sica wifey, listen. I won't leave you, forever and never~ "

"But why... "

"Wifey, can't I said these to someone who I love? Fine then... "  He made a sad face.

"Hae... "

Before Jessica could finish her sentence, he walked away.

 

"Aiden oppa~ Nice to meet you again. "  A lady approached Donghae.

"Who are you? " 

"I'm MinYoung. Oppa, don't you remember me? " (Ehem, this is a fake lady!!! FAKE!!! If someone's name is the same, I'm really sorry><)

"No, I don't know you. Get out of my way. " Donghae's mad now, after this lady appeared.

"Oppa~ " She whined and hold onto his arm.

 

Jessica saw a unfamiliar figure walked near towards Donghae. She saw the lady kept on doing her aegyo on him.

"Yah! "  Jessica ran towards them and yelled at MinYoung.

Both of them shocked and widened their eyes. Jessica pulled Donghae near her.

"He's mine now! "

MinYoung scoffed. "What makes you say that? Oppa been with me earlier than you! "

"So? "  Her hand is now entertwined with Donghae's.  "Now he loves me ONLY! You means nothing to him. "

Jessica pulled Donghae away.

 

Seeing his cute lady's action, he just laughed the whole time.

"YAH! What's so funny? "  She looked away. She was mad, until she felt a muscular arms wrapped around her. Her lips curled up.

"That's my wifey~ "  He planted a kiss on her head.

"But... I'm mad. " She faced him.

"Why? "

"About just now what the lady had said... "

"It's all over. Sica wifey, I'm only yours. And you're only mine~ "

She tiptoed to kiss onto Donghae's lips. He response back as he hugged her tighter. Ignoring those passerby, their kiss becam more passionate but soft kiss...

***

(They went back home already~ )

 

"Sica, where's the bracelet that I gave you? "

"Here. "  She showed her wrist.  "I wear it every single time~ "

"Did you saw anything special? "

"Special? Where? " She looked back her bracelet.

"Come, "  He took it off from her wrist, and showed her something 'special'. 

It's actually an engraving. It writes H&J , with a love sign beside the words. Jessica felt touched, because Donghae just did this to her, who he loves only...

She hugged him.  "Komawo~ "

"But I'm sad... You didn't even know there's something inside. " He pouted.

"Pabo ah~ You never show me. But I saw now, and I love it!!! "  She kissed his cheek.

 

"I love you, wifey~ "

"I love you too, Hae yeobo~ "

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Aha~ As I promised, making HaeSica lovey dovey scene~ ^^ Aww... I love Haesica more~ How nice if they're real...

I'm supposed to do my homework. But I'm lazy, so I ended up writing this^^ Haha~

*Rushing*

 

Comments are appreciated~ Love you guys^^

 

Jamess : I'm trying to make Tiffany being that cute, haha~ Glad you like it^^

IcePrincesomi : Haha... HaeSica too right? ^^

FCJessicaJ : Thanks for liking that chapter~ Since I was thinking of Haesica only, so I scared my Sifany scene will be really bad...

itzy104 : Due to Siwon's honesty, their love will become stronger~ Yay!!!