Chapter 24

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

I woke up and I saw a flawless face beside me. I stared at her beauty.

Sica wifey, you stole my heart away, and I'm not planning to take back. Never...

I chuckled when I thought back what she'd done yesterday. The MinYoung lady, I seriously don't know her... Maybe she's one of the lady that I used for my own benefits before I met Sica. But I was happy to see that my lady pulled me away from other lady, and said that I'm hers...

I can't describe how I love that moment. Then, I realized that it's afternoon now~

This lady is comfortable beside me? Haha, so cute~   I didn't mind to let her rested her head on my arm, but... 

*Grrrr*

Aish. My stupid stomach... I'm hungry now~ ><

"Wifey... "  I kissed her forehead.  "Wake up~ "

She moved a bit, but not waking up. I decided to kiss onto her lips.

"Wake up, Sica wifey~ "

She finally opened her eyes.  "Hae... morning~ "  While rubbing her eyes, she said these with such a cute sound.

I love it.

"Wae? "  She pouted, like a kid who was forced to wake up.

"I missed your love breakfast~ "  I whispered into her ear. She just chuckled.

"Neh~ I'll make it in 5 minutes. "  I nodded, and I went to take a shower.

 

"Sica wifey~ " I peeked into the kitchen and saw a lady cooking my food. I walked towards to hug her from the back, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Your food almost done. " I broke our hug.

When she's done with our breakfast, I hugged her again. I wrapped my arms around her waist, not from the back, but facing me.

"I'm glad that God makes me to meet you. " 

She smiled at me.  "Me too. Hae, everything seems happened to fast for us. We just knew each other in less than a month time... "

"But, our love goes stronger everyday right? "  I smiled back.

"Neh... Make sure that you'll be with me forever~ "

"No. " She pouted her lips with her eyes wet. Omo, she's going to cry?!  "Pabo, I just meant that I'm already yours. There's nothing can separate us away... "

"Yah! " She hit on my arm. I moaned a bit.

 

Jessica POV :

I'm very worried about our relationship. 

"Neh... Make sure that you'll be with me forever~ "  I meant it. All I want is him, my only Donghae.

"No. "  He said it in a serious face.  

Did he mean it?  My heart sank...  Doens't he love me? But why? Why is he saying like this? 

And all these questions made me felt like crying...

"Pabo~ I just meant that I'm already yours. There's nothing can separate us away... " He held both of my hands and smiled. 

So, you're making fun on me?

"Yah! "  I hit his arm, making him moaned in pain.  "Stop making fun on me! "

"I didn't. "  He made an innocent face.  "I just want to say that I'm always in your heart, in your brain, in your mind~ "

I chuckled.

"I said the right thing~ "  He left a peck on my lips.

Yeah, you're right, Hae~ You're mind...

***

After eating, Donghae pulled me to ride on the car.

"Where are we going? "

He entwined his hand with mine.  "Visit Eommeo- nim. "  He smiled at me.

"Visiting again? " I blurted out softly, but he heard.

"Why? " He asked in concern, then suddenly he smirked.  "Are you thinking of spending your whole day with ME only? " He laughed.

He laughed again after saw me blushing like crazy.  Gosh. This guy knows how to make me blush always~

 

"Omo, your redden face still here~ " He cupped my face with his warm hands.

"Your fault. " I do a merong. 

"Aigoo~ My cute wifey!!! " He kissed my cheek and hugged me. He pulled me closer to him, and wrapped his arms around me.

I felt happy~

"Pff... " 

"Yesung! " Both of us shouted. He's laughing while driving, after seeing us doing lovely thingy...

"Focus on driving! "

 

*Kok Kok*

Donghae knocked the door before we went inside.

"Unnie!!! "  Tiffany opened the door with her eye smile on her face. Ermm, she again...

"Eomma~ I'm back with Donghae. " I shouted.

"Aiden? " As expected, she quickly went out and welcomed us. Uhmm, actually is Donghae...  "Oh dear, come inside. I'm just going to cook. "

"Eommo- nim, continue your cooking. I'll love to taste them~ "

I scoffed after my mum walked back to the kitchen.  

"Why? "

"Started to become closer with my eomma? "

"Neh~ " He kissed my lips.  "As I said before... I... "

Before Donghae could finish his words, Siwon went out and met us.

"Jessica, Aiden... What a surprise! "

"Yah! Surprise for what? I'm eomma's daughter, can't I visit her? "

"I didn't say this... " 

He went beside Tiffany, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Yah! "  I pointed at Siwon's arm.  "What a surprise, huh? And now even bringing Tiffany to my house, meeting my mum? "

I and Donghae chuckled after seeing the couple blushing.

"Jessica Jung! You too. "

Donghae wrapped his arm around my waist, like Siwon with Tiffany.  

"Of course, I'm doing everything to my Sica wifey~ "  He winked at me.

"Yah! Lee Donghae! Don't do this here... " I spoke softly.

 

***

"Aiden, come here often with Jessie~ " Before we bid goodbye, mum said to us.

"Of course, eommo- nim. "

( They ate^^ )

 

"My mum started to love you... "  I stopped when we're walking.  "She wants you more than me... "

I pouted. He chuckled, then he held onto my shoulders.

"I'm her future son- in- law~ "

"Then she'll only love you, not me... "  I looked down. 

He lifted my chin up, making me to face him.  "Then I'll love you more~ "  He kissed my lips, again...

 

After back home, I sat on the couch lazily.

"I'm tired~ "

"But I'm not... "  He then carried me up in bridal style.  

"What are you doing? "

He smirked before he walked into his room.  

"I want you, wifey~~~ "

 

And then... They had their first night. Hot and passionated night......

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hehe... Haesica with a bit of SiFany~ ^^ How was it? And saw? Their first night... this idea suddenly popped out in my mind... =)  But I'm not writing any scene... Imagine it^^ Haha~

But I'm sorry, due to my school day, I'm not going to open my computer everyday... ><

And one thing~ Why is the subscriber not increasing? =(  And... Why are there so few comments???  T.T  Is my story really that boring? Or my mistakes are too much?

But still thanks for reading it~~~

 

Jamess : Me too^^ I just love how I suddenly popped out with those lovely scene~ And I'm making Sica to show her love too, not only Donghae...

IcePrincesomi : I ship Jessica with everyone~ But mostly to HaeSica!!! Thanks for liking... :)

itzy104 : Thanks for loving... <3

haesica_couple : Thanks for adding me as friend and read my story~ Appreciated the comment^^