Chapter 33

As Well As You're Here

Author POV :

Donghae wrapped his hand around a soft thing, but it isn't his Sica wifey. He rubbed his eye before he opened his eye completely to find for Jessica. Knowing Jessica isn't in the room, he immediately ran out the room and went into the next room. Right, it's Jessica's original room, but then it became an empty room after Jessica shared the same bed with Donghae. She wanted him.

Alright, where's Jessica anyway? As he was about to ran downstairs, he heard someone's puking in the toilet. He knocked onto the door.  "Sica, are you alright? "  He never get any response. He then kept on knocking and asking, until he heard she on the tap of the sink.

Jessica unlocked the door, exposing her pale face out. Donghae carried her in his arms, making her slowly sat on the couch. 

"Sica, feeling better? "

She shook her head. "Not really, but much better than when I woke up. "  She buried her head into his arm, moved and making her more comfortably.

"Hug me more, Hae... "

"I will.  "

 Donghae  her hair gently, then planted a kiss onto her head. He knew that pregnant woman will vomit often, so he must take care of her every single time.

 

Donghae POV :

I felt bored when Sica was resting on my arm. She must be very tired after vomiting. I didn't move an inch for few minutes, I just want her slept well. After that, I yawned. I then accidentally moved my arm, that made Sica awoke.

"Sica, I'm sorry. Just continue sleeping. " I smiled to her.

"Slept enough. Hehe~ "  She smiled like a child.  "Komawo Hae~ "

"Just for you. "  I kissed onto her lips.

To be honest, there's still the after-vomiting-smell in . But I don't care, she's still my wifey. Sica quickly pulled herself away and covered .

"What happened? "

"I just vomit, and I haven't rinse my mouth. "

"I don't care. "  I moved myself closer to her, then hugged her tightly.  "You're my wifey~ "

She then pushed me away.  "Still. Wait... "

"Wifey... "

"Wait... I'll go and clean myself first. Wait! "

I just chuckled.

 

*Phone rings*

"Hae, your phone's ringing~ " Sica said while brushing her teeth.

Omo, how do she heard that in the toilet?  "Neh~ " 

I walked into my room and found out that my phone's really ringing. I chuckled a bit, wondering how could my wifey heard it.

 

"Yobeoseyo? "

"Neh. Hyung, I'm Eunhyuk "

"Eunhyuk, how was it going? "  

"Everything went well. They're having breakfast together now. "

"Well done. "

"And also, about yesterday, they......... "

 

Jessica POV :

When I've done taking shower, I heard Donghae laughing outside. I then went out from the toilet and slid into our room. Yes, it's OUR room~ Hehe.

"Hae, what's going on? "

I hugged from the back, he pulled me closer to him. It's like he piggybacked me.

"I'm talking with Eunhyuk just now. "

"Then anything funny? I heard you laughing just now... "  I pouted, hoping him to tell me more.

"I asked Eunhyuk to track Leeteuk, and see how is TaeTeuk going on... "

"You did? "

"Right~ "

"Hae, how could you? We can't invade others privacy. I'll tell Leeteuk after he comes back. "

Donghae was surprised on my words. He then turned around to face me.

"Sica, you won't tell him, will you? "

"Of course I will! "

"Right... "  

Unexpected, Hae wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me, making my lips crushed onto his. After pulling my lips away, I showed him my surprise look. He grinned before he made the second time.

"Hae... stop, stop... I gave up. I won't tell him or Taeyeon unnie. "

"That's my lady~ " He smiled, I folowed him.

"But, Hae... " He made a curious look, wanting me to continue saying.  "Can I have your kisses more? "

"Of course, wifey~ "

He winked to me.

 

***

"Hae, are you free afterwards? "

"Why? I'm always free for you, wifey~ "  I chuckled.

"I want to visit eomma... " 

I turned my head back, looking at Donghae who's wrapping his around me from my back. I can tell that he paused for a while after hearing what I've said. I have thought about visiting her after that incident. But I'm scared, I don't know what should I tell to let mum forgive Donghae...

 

"Okay. "

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Late update~ And I'm back again, hehe ^^ After writing TaeTeuk, it's time back to Haesica's problem again... Okay, I was actually very tired when I updated this. So I didn't write clearly about some parts, but I'm sure you guys will understand, right? :D

Alright, Donghae asked Eunhyuk to follow Leeteuk. And Eunhyuk told everything to Hae, that made him laughed. Then, Hae told all of these to Sica again... And they're going to visit Sica's mum soon? Find out what will happen~ ^^

I'm sorry that I'm not replying any comments in ths chapter. Cuz I'm tired and lazy... Yeah, lazy author here~ :P But please still like my story ^^

Thanks you~