Day 21

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

I woke up and found myself lying on the sofa. I just cried the whole day yesterday...

I searched the house, hoping Donghae was back. But I'm wrong, he didn't come back. I took my phone out, wanted to call him. But I gave up, 'cuz I know he won't listen to me now...

Again, I sat on the sofa lifelessly...

 

Siwon POV :

"Oppa... " Fany called me while we're walking with our hands entwined.  "Aiden will understand unnie. "

She showed her eye smile. I smiled back.

"Let's eat! " She pulled me to walk faster. I chuckled on her action.

I guessed I started to like you too, Fany...

 

Yesung POV :

I sat on the bench in front of hyung's pub, as usual. Hyung didn't come back again, and I could imagine how sad is Madam.

I thought back what actually happened in the hospital yesterday...

God, please let this couple back together again...

 

Donghae POV :

I discharged in the earlier morning. I couldn't sleep nor rest peacefully, my whole brain was full of Sica and Siwon... Why are they causing trouble again?

I walked back home, letting myself have some time to think...

I stopped in front of a jewelry shop. I remembered when Sica said about her childhood's memories, her dad was died in front of jewelry shop. I walked inside...

 

Author POV :

It's midnight. Jessica sat on the couch for more than 10 hours. She didn't even want to eat or walked around, but staring at the door.

2am... Hae, please come back...

*Door opens*

Donghae opened the door, then put the keys on the cabinet. He knew Jessica was the one in the living room, but he just ignored her. As he turned around, Jessica ran and hugged him from the back.

"Hae, please listen to me. Please. "

" ... " He remained silence.

"Siwon... he actually... "

"I know. " Jessica's eyes widened and confused. Donghae turned back and faced Jessica, showing his warm smile that Jessica loves.

 

Flashback...

"You... " Siwon grabbed the collar of Donghae's shirt.

"Siwon! " Yesung tried to stop him.

"You! Aiden Lee! Jessica helped you in your businesses when you're in coma. She even...... "

"I didn't ask her to help me! "  Donghae pushed him away, staring at him angrily.

"You stupid! " 

Siwon punched him in sudden. Donghae was groaned in pain, and Yesung tried to pull Siwon out.

"Let me tell him! "  Siwon asked someone come inside, and it's Tiffany.  "She's my girlfriend now. So don't worry about Jessica will be with me again or what... She knew I'm dating with other so she won't be with me now. "

" ... "

"Don't understand? Fine, I won't bother you and Jessica now. She won't be taking care of me since I've my girlfriend. That's all I want to say! "

Siwon held Tiffany's hand and walked away.

"Oppa... "

"Let's go dating. "  He winked to Tiffany. She blushed.

 

"Yesung! " He yelled his name.

"Hyung... "

"Tell me everything that happened when I fainted. "

End...

 

"Yesung told me everything, about the drugs businesses and also... the damn Kyuhyun hit you. "  

Both of their eyes are watery.

"I'm sorry, Sica... I shouldn't be that unreasonable. " He hugged her.

"No, I'm supposed be the one to apologize. I promise you, Hae. I won't leave you alone again... "

The couple broke their hug. and Donghae started to wipe her tears away.

"I promise, I'll trust you forever... as well as you're here with me... "

Jessica nodded her head. One of Donghae's hand moved into his pocket, and came out with a thing.

"Bracelet? "

"Neh. I passed by a jewelry shop today and I bought this. " He helped her to wear it on her wrist.

"But why? "

"It means, no matter what, I'm here with you. Like your dad, I'll protect you when you're in danger. "

"Hae... "

Donghae suddenly pressed his lips onto Jessica's. He can feel that Jessica's lip curved up and response back. Their peck soon deepened into soft passionate kiss. After few minutes, they parted away.

Donghae lifted Jessica up in bridal style, and walked into his room. He lied her on the bed and lied himself beside her.

"I love you, Hae. " Jessica hugged him.

"I love you too, Sica wifey. " She smiled when she heard how Donghae called her.

Donghae wrapped his arms around Jessica. They hugged each other tightly, not wanting each other away. Donghae planted a kiss on Jessica's head.

They're soon in their dreamland.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Another short chapter~ Here, I said, HaeSica is back together again... I don't want them to suffer again ><

Well, Siwon started to like Tiffany~ Haha... Soon, there'll be more SiFany^^

Once again, thanks!!!  Yeah, for some readers, maybe some of you wanted to comment on some chapters. But I made my replies fast, 'cuz I said before, I was rushing my story... Why? My school reopened. T.T  You still can comment, I'll personal reply to you  *wink*

Waiting for tomorrow's SNSD comeback!! :D 

 

itzy104 : They're back together!!! Yay^^

smurfette : Donghae is hard to control his tempered actually. But he'll try~

IcePrincesomi : And so did Yesung tell him. And Siwon showed his Fany to Hae... ^^

Jamess : Here comes Haesica again!!! I'm enjoying their lovey dovey stuff^^

(For other readers... I promise if you really comment, I'll personal reply back, and please correct me about my grammars and else, I will keep it become our secret^^ )