Day *blah blah*

As Well As You're Here

(The title is...== Haha~ 'Cuz I don't know what day should I put. Maybe next chappie? XD )

Jessica POV :

"He wants to meet me tomorrow... in shooting range... "

I saw Yesung gasped. What is he going to do?

***

*Next day*

"Madam. " Yesung greets me after I bathe. I know he's worried about me.

"Yesung, " I smiled.  "I'll be alright. "

He smiled back.

 

I asked Yesung to wait me near the entrance. Kyuhyun mentioned before that I must come here alone today. I entered the building. Before I walked towards Kyuhyun, I heard a lot of gunshots...

My memories... recalled again......

 

"There you came~ " Kyuhyun was sitting on a chair, smirking while I walked near.

"Kyuhyun, what do you want? " My eyes are watery when I saw those guns. But I hide the tears, not to let Kyuhyun see them.

"They said you're taking over Aiden businesses right? "  He smirked, but he suddenly became mad and slammed the table.  "You're just a lady, you've no rights to take over those! "

He shouted at me.

Hold on, Jessica Jung! You can do this!  

"Answer me DUDE! "

"But I'm the mistress of the company! " I shouted back with the fierce look on my face.

"Aiden is my man. Now he's in coma, why can't I help him in businesses? Look carefully to who are you talking to! "

It's the first time I being like this.

He scoffed.  "I guess you need to watch something first... "  He took his phone out, calling someone.  "How's Aiden? "

Aiden? What is he planning to do? Gosh. Yesung's with me now, no one to protect him...

He the speakers.  

"Aiden is fine, but soon will die... " Kyuhyun laughed.

"What are you trying to do to Donghae? "

"Donghae? Do you mean Aiden? Oh no, how close are you to him? "  He grinned while walking towards me... with a gun...

"Don't hurt him! "

"I won't. Let's make a deal. You take this gun, and shoot to that board. If one of the bullets hit the center of the target, Aiden will be safed. "

"How if I can't do this? "

"We'll see... " He grinned and walked away and wore ears and eyes protection. I followed him. 

My body was shivering when I held the gun.

No Dad... Help me!!! Please...

 

*Bang *

"Oh no... "  He grinned. 

"Too bad, lady. I think you didn't help Aiden successfully... "

"No Kyuhyun! Please don't hurt him! Please! " I beg him while kneeling on the floor.

"Alright... " 

"Huh? "

"Punishment. " He smirked while signaling to some men.  "Let my men to hit you without fighting back. "

"W.. what.... " Before I could say my sentences, they started to hit me...

 

Yesung POV :

I stood outside the building for so long, not knowing what are they going to do on madam. I'm being worried the whole time. There're guards standing at the entrance...

I heard lots of gunshots, it made me more worried.

"Yesung... " I heard a soft lifeless voice behind me. I turned back immediately and saw Madam coming out...

With blood at the corner of , and bruises on his body.

DAMN THAT GUY!

"Madam! " She fainted. I ran and carried her.

***

"Urgh... " 

"Madam... be careful. " I helped her to sit. She's groanning from her headache.

"Where am I? "

"Hospital. " Poor madam...

"Jessica! Are you alright? " Siwon ran towards the bed, with the cute girl. I did call him and told him everything on the phone.

"I'm alright... "  She managed to smile.

Madam is being strong for hyung.

"Yesung told me everything. The guy hit you. I'll call the police! "

"No! " She held his hand.  "Please don't call the police, or tell Donghae about this... "

"But... "

"Oppa, let unnie to rest more... " The lady stopped Siwon too.

"I'm ok now. You go and date with Tiffany. "  Tiffany, that lady smiled.

"Jessica, if anything happens, call me! " Madam nodded. Then both of them went out.

" ... "

"Yesung, please. "

I smiled to her. "Rest Madam. I won't tell hyung. "

She smiled and lied back. How I wish hyung will see these, knowing madam done this for him...

I prayed for this couple...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : A short chapter~ But dramatic scene... Kyuhyun is really bad right? He asked his men to hit Sica... Poor Sica, but Hae doesn't know anything of these...

Yeah, the shooting range is actually indoors. I've never been there, so I don't know how to describe in details :P  Mianhae~

Anyone saw the dance teaser? SNSD different styles now... :)

Replies (Suddenly think of replying you guys comment~ :D )

@IcePrincesomi  My story haven't reach the end yet, so... Sica won't be dead~ Maybe when it ends? Haha, just stayed tune~^^