Day 8

As Well As You're Here

 

Donghae POV :

I looked down to see my lady who slept in my embrace for the whole night. She looks way too adoroble. I think it's our fate, making me loving her... And now she's finally like me. What else do I want for? I just want this lady always be mine, that's all... :)

"Yah, stop looking at me. "  Omo, since when she's awake?  But it's cute when she muttered from sleeping.

"You are so cute, Sica~ " Not only her, I'm blushing too. 

And there goes blushing couple~ Gosh. I didn't act like this before, but until my princess came into my life... I can't help, but to love her more and more, as I can......

"Aish! Fine, I'll just go and wash myself. " She doesn't sound mad at all.

"Wait... " I hugged her. I love to do this, it just like a kid hugging his teddy. It's a weird description right? :D

"Now, you can go~ "

"You're weird now... " I laughed and messed up my hair. 

 

Jessica POV :

"Donghae? " 

I went out from the bathroom, outside was quiet.  

Did he just go out without letting me know? At least bid me goodbye...><  I knew I was sad now. Yeah right... I do LIKE him now.

"Sica, finding for me? " Omo Omo... He suddenly stood behind me, and it's frightened me.

"Frighten you? Haha~ I'm just wondering where's my breakfast... "

"Yeah yeah yeah... " What an excuse~ He just want to surprise me purposely... 

"Breakfast will be here, just go and wash yourself. "

 

"Bye Sica princess~ " He bid me goodbye, like what I said.

"Bye... "

"Wait, before I can go... " He suddenly pulled me closer and kiss on my forehead.

"Yah... "

"I'll do this everyday when I'm going out. Ok? " He smiled.

I pouted and looked away... How could he being like this?  It makes me one step closer to the way of loving him.

Or not? #@.@#

***

Hours passed by... Guess what? I spent these hours in front of the television, ONLY. Seriously, I've nothing to do... Who else to safe me out of being bored?

"Madam... " Right, there comes my savior~

Or not.

"Leeteuk? I thought you were supposed to be with Donghae now? "

"Here. " He's holding a... dress on his arm?!

"Hyung let me to tell you something. Today you need to wear this dress and have dinner with him in a restaurant, Yesung will bring you there. "  He handed to me that dress.

"Wait, what happened actually? " I'm really confusing now, with that confused look too...

"Don't know. But I know hyung bought this dress for madam... in special case~ "

And he went out, leaving me alone with the face.

 

I followed what Leeteuk said. Bathe, wear the dress, find for Yesung......

"Yesung, where are we going? "

"You'll know later... :) "  Gosh, are they trying to kill me with my curiosity?

Yesung brought me to somewhere strange. I've never been here before. I walked towards the entrance, a waitress opened the door for me and smiled. She told me that Mr. Lee booked a room, it's room 3.

(Yeah, don't be confuse, k? I just meant those high- class restaurant with rooms~ ^^ )

Did she mention... Mr. Lee? Lee... Donghae?

I walked to room 3. As I'd expected, Mr. Lee Donghae was here.  Of  course he's here, Yesung brought me here right? Pabo ><

"You are so beautiful, Sica princess~ "  I blushed for the word 'beautiful', not 'princess' .

You know why? I've used to it. I've already used to hear him calling me 'Sica princess', his men calling me 'Madam', and being with him... everyday...... One more, yeah, 

"Hae, why are us having dinner here? It looks high- class. I'm sure it'll be very expensive... "

"Sica, you know? Today is my birthday. " He smiled.

"MWO? "  Don't yell, Jessica Jung...

"I just want to bring you to my favourite restaurant during my special day. Just me and you^^ "

"Why don't you tell me earlier? I don't even prepare a thing...... " My face do look sad. Seriously, he said nothing about today... Oteoke???

"No need to prepare. Just enjoy the food with me. " I nodded and smiled as response.

"Here comes your food. " A waiter with two dishes came in.

"Enjoy your food, Mr and Mrs Lee. And wish Mr. Lee happy birthday~ "

"Thanks." Hae response back.

"Yah! Mrs. Lee, is me?? "

"If not? Haha~ "  First Madam , now Mrs. Lee... Why is he making me blushing everytime?

Something's wrong now......

"Hae, why am I having this hot tea, while you're having ice lemon tea? " I pouted.

"Aigoo~ You still having your... Ehem... woman thing... "

"But... "

"No buts. Remember? You are my lady~ " He chuckled. 

 

The waiter came in again, this time with a small piece of cake.

"Enough? This cake is small, enough for one person only. "

"Right, enough for US... " He smiled. Alright, I just sang birthday song for him, he smiled blissfully...

"Komawo~ " He kissed my forehead, again...

"Eat it! " I pushed the cake towards his mouth. He pouted. He's really cute when he did it... but I looked away.

Am I starting to love him too?

"Sica, AHHHH~ " As I turned back, he fed me with the same piece of cake... I ate it~

"Yah! Just finish all by yourself. " I blushed AGAIN!!! I used to blush a lot in front of him, ONLY.

***

After dinner, he brought me to somewhere.

"Hae, why are you bringing me here? " I followed behind him slowly. 

"Come... " He HELD my hand. 

"YAH!!! "

"Just follow me~ "  Oteoke?  "Here is the place where we first met each other... "

Yeah, it's beach~

"I'm just way too lucky to saw you. Everything seems like arranged, and God is telling me that 'Oh, this girl will become your forever lady... '~ Haha, do you understand? "

Dang, why is this guy saying these?

"Thanks for accompanying me today. ^^ " 

I pulled my hand away from his grip.  "Hae, I have a last- minute- present for you... "

"Jinjja ? "

"Bend down, I'll tell you... " I smiled when he obeyed me. I gave him a peck on his cheek, then whispered to his ear.  

"Happy birthday. "

He then gave me a surprise look, of course, mixed with some happy look... I walked away with my smile, leaving him alone there with his surprise face... :)

Dad, if these were your plans, I would like to accept... Even I hate him before, but not now. Spending my time with him, being in his embrace... I love that. Dad, I'll introduce him to you soon ^^

***

*Thunder*

"Sica, can you share my room with me today? "

"Wae? "

"Last time, in the same condition, you wanted me to accompany you. But this time, I want you to accompany too... The thunder was loud~ "  Act cute, act cute!!!

I scoffed.  

 

And... I did sleep with him now.  This guy was doing this purposely, huh?  He wrapped his arm around me.

"Hae, can you accompany me to the beach company tomorrow? I want to resign... "

"Resign? Why? " Right, WHY? To spend more time with him? I don't know......

"Don't ask~ And, tomorrow is my dad's death anniversary, usually mum won't visit dad's grave since her back is aching. "

"Means I need to spend with you for the whole day tomorrow? "

"Neh... Cannot? "

"Ani, I'd love to... princess~ " I smiled BLISSFULLY. Then I hugged him...

I love you, Hae......

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Honestly, do Haesica lovey dovey scene bored you? Please tell me if do, honest readers are appreciated~ So, Sica likes to talk with her dad inside her heart. Her mum's health isn't good, so she didn't follow Sica to her dad's grave. Sica loves Hae now... Still confuse?? (Look below... )

Please Subscibe & Comment

Thanks a lot!!!