9- His Jealousy

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris POV

I was lying on the floor with my pillow while watching TV,and i heard a lil noise around me. it was Ana and her stupid cousin. Ahhh such a strict cousin,i mean,he’s just her cousin,not her brother,pffftt..Lay must be really love Ana.

Hhh..she’s actually really beautifu,beyond beautiful. Ahhhh Kriiis,why are you talked about her again?Aiiiisshh..she ruining my life. Then i close my eyes try to get rid of the view.

Then i feel someone fell on top of me.  when i open my eyes i saw a beautiful face look right to my eyes. Oh !! Ana fell on top of me!!

 

End of POV

 

No One POV

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..”Kris and Ana both screaming and they both trying to stand up at the same time which is caused they tripped once more.

 

“Yahhh..Yaahh Kris ge!!let go of my mei-mei.”Tao help Ana stood up grabbing her wrist and put his hand on her waist.

 

“Yahhh!!Huang Zi Tao!!don’t touch her.”Lay pull Ana wrist from Tao and slapped Tao’s hand from  her waist.

 

“YAHHHH!!YiXing opaa,don’t be so rude,Tao oppa just helping me,and Kris,im really sorry for fell on top of you.”she said and bow to Kris.

 

“why is my heart beating so fast,ohh gosh!!our face were so close.Aiiiishhh Ana..pabo pabo paboo!!  Don’t think about that Mr. face.”Ana thought and hit her head with her palm

 

“Yah!! What’s wrong with you?”Kris asked her.

“nothing,im sorry Kris.”Ana said again

“don’t have to,i know you want it too.”Kris . “shut up Kris.”she rolled her eyes.

Then finally,Ana seat between Sehun and Chen. ignoring Lay’s death glare to Sehun and Chen

 

“So,Ana,ummm i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter