25- SURPRISE!!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“aaaaaaahhh....Baliiiiii...i really missed the heat of tropical south east asia country.”you shout as you step out from the private jet that SM owns.

 

“aaaahhhh...Baliiiii,such a warm island.”Ahra shout beside you.

 

Yes,Ahra is coming with you since her family just decided to have winter break in Seoul. She’s really got a starstruck during the 9 hours of flight,but Tao was there so he could turn off her fangirling mode over his Super Junior and Shinee sunbaenim.

 

“waaahh...this is so warm.”Amber agree with you and Ahra.

“yah Kristal,where’s my sunblock?”someone shouts from the back as you and the others walk to the Bus.

“aiisshh..unni,i thought that you already have that crap?” Kristal stomped her foot the the ground.

“yah,i ordered you to put that crap into my hand bag,now i can’t find it anywhere.”the older scolded the younger.

You turn your head to the source of the voice,and that’s the Jung sisters,debating about a sunblock that they forgot to bring up with them.

 

“yahh..Jung sisters,just stop it,you can buy the new one instead.”Eunhyuk scolded them.

 

“aishh..Kristal he’s right..hahhaha silly me.”Jessica scratching her head.

 

“where do we gonna stay for the next 5 days?”you said to your dad as you interlock your fingers with Kris.

“to our resort baby girl,where else.”he patted your head.

 you and the entourage get in the bus as your luggages had been arranged by the porter,so you don’t have to carry those heavy s.

 

Then you can see Ahra’s head lean against Tao’s chest.”aish..those love birds.”you chuckling yourself towards Ahra and Tao.

 

You can feel soft kiss in your forehead.you look up and it was Kris,you smile and kiss his right cheek.

“yahh..eeeww..go get a room love birds.”Xiumin

 

“sure we will.”Tao and Kris said in unison.

After they declared their thought,someone smack their heads.

“yah..you two will sleep in the same room with ME.”Lay hissed.

Ana and Ahra chuckling seeing their boyfriend being smacked by Lay.

 

after 15 minutes riding on the bus you and the other finally arrived at your family resort. You’re arrival  were greeted by the resort manager.

 

“welcome to Ahn’s Nusa Dua Resort and Spa.”she sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter