23- they don't understand

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up in the morning hearing commotion from outside the room. You can feel Kris arms around your waist,you smile to his sleep face,your fingers plys with his hair ,his face,your fingers trails down from his eyes to his lips.

“if you want me all you can do is just asking me and i’ll give it to you right away.”he open his eyes and smirk.

“i wanna cook breakfast for oppas,Kris,now keep your hands off my waist and lemme cook for them.”but befor you can loosen his grip he held your waist more tight and that’s tickling you.

“yahh...pabo stop it,it’s ticklish.”you started to giggling and then burst to LOL along with Kris.

You and Kris still under the same blanket when he keep tickling you. “HAHAHAHAAA KRISS AAAAHHH....please stop it,it’s tickling,yahhh hahahaha aaaahh..”

And suddenly the door burst open and revealing: the shock unicorn,and the rest of the boys with their mouth hang open.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH....!!what did you two doing in the same bed?"Lay shouts on top of his lung

Kris stop tickling you and you realize that you and Kris are in the same awkaward position,Kris on top your body whith blanket covering both of you.

 

Tao sleepy yawn break the ice in the room. “ahh hyung..what are you guys doing here?”Tao asked his hyungs but no one anwer him,and then he follows his hyungs gaze.

“aaahhh my innocent eyes.”he covering his eyes with his palms.

 

Then Lay walk fast to you and Kris and open up the blanket then throw it to the ground. He sigh relieve to see both of you and Kris still wearing full cloths. Kris sat up awkardly and you follows him.

“umm Yixing oppa you awake?”you asked Lay tried to being normal as you can.

“would  you please telling me what are you doing in Kris bed,Ana?”Lay crossed his arms to his chest and tap his foot impatiently

“let’s talk outside in the dining room.”you said and grabbed your boyfriend hand heading to the judgement table.

You and Kris told them everything about last night,how Kris finds you sleep in sofa and carried you to his room and tuck you in.

“we didn’t do anything weird oppa,urgghh..please stop judging us for doing something we dont and that thing is extremly embarassing.”you defend yourself and Kris from Lay’s accustion that you and Kris had ‘sleep’together.

 

“so that thing we’ve seen this morning is Kris tickiling you?”Chen spoke and you nodded.

 

“so nothing happens last night?”Baekhyun stated his mind and you nodded.

 

The rest keep bombarding you with questions and some of them is extremly nonsense,you answer their questions by nodding your head or shooking your head.

“okay here’s the thing brothers,we didn’t do anything last night,and now can you please stop accussing me and my girlfriend from some stupid matters,okay?end of discussion.”he rested his back on the dining chair and crossed his arms in his chest.

His leader aura has shutting down the questions

and finally you can cook breakfast for you and the boys with D.O helping you.

 

 you receive a phone call from Ahra,she said that she wanna visit the dorm and you ask her for having breakfast with you and the boys and she agree. 10 minutes after the call Ahra arrived in the dorm. After she greeted you and D.O in the kitchen she looking for Tao and they have their private talk in the living room after she finds him.

 

“ohh my Ahra,do you think we don’t know what’s going on between you and Tao.”you giggling as you shook your head disbelief.

 

 Baekhyun and Chanyeol come from the living room headed to the kitchen and hold their laugh” yah yah yah...you know what what my eyes have just witnessed?”Baekhyun start to spoke As they in the kitchen.

“what is it?what is it?”Xiumin seems so interesting.

“we saw Ahra and Tao holding hand in living room,and she snuggled to Tao.”Chanyeol keep giggling nonstop.

 

“aaahh i knew it,there’s something going on between them..urghh,more couple in this dorm.”Kai stomped his foot.

 

“yaaah go find a girl if you jealous with our maknae,hahaha.”Lay defendng Tao.

You just smile hearing the boys gossiping Tao and Ahra

You and D.O cook nasi goreng for the boys,this is Suho,Kris,Lay and Kai request for breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter