21- this isn’t a prank,right?

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“so that’s how we first met,Ana.”Kris squeez your hands.”i know this is crazy and maybe a lil bit too rush,but Ana...

-

 

 

-

 

 

 

-

 

 

-

 

 

-

 

 

-

 

 

-

 

Do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

 

You deeply freeze in place with Kris hands holding onto your hands. Your eyes gaze into his eyes,is this a prank?

 

“this isn’t a prank right?wh-where’s the freaking hidden camera?”you titled your head narrowing every corner in the room,all you can see are the serious faces of people in this room witing for your answer.

Your eyes meets Kris again,he never showed any serious face like this before,you took a deep breath..

 

“okay..ummm,you know,we can talk about this in the private room?”You stuttered,and Kris can feel doubt in your eyes,you doubt the fact that he finally confess to you.

Kris took a deep breath. He kneeled in front of you,make everyone in the room gasps.

You can’t see clearly because your visions become blurry with your tears.

You never thought that there’s someone who kneeled in front of you,this is the most romantic thing that you have ever imagined.

 

“Ana..i love you,im truly love you. i’ll repeat it again,Ana i love you,im tr-“before he could finish his sentence you pulled him up and hug him tightly.

 

“yesss yess yess Kris i love you too,no need to repaeat those words again you pabo.”you can feel the butterfly on yoour stomach,your tears poured down heavily like  a waterffall.

 

“so we’re  couple now huh short?”Kris teased you

 

“yah!!ummm yeahh we are you face.”

Everyone cheers in joy for the new couple in town.

 

“if you break my cousins heart,oh dear Wu Yifan my respectful duizhang,i swear to give your a double spinning kick.”Lay patted Kris shoulder while your mom give you a hug,and continue to the rest of SM family.

 

“aaahh i lost my chance.”Taemin  pout

“~shut  up maknae~.”Shinee sang in unison and everyone laugh to see his act.

 

~In the dorm~

 

You and Kris sat on a bench in the backyard,linking hands together.

“ahhh..finally,we’re alone.”his face move closer to you.

“yah!what are you doing?”you smack his head

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter