20- Finally The Final Answer

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After you being introduced to the whole SM family by Lay,he dragged you back to the boys. When you almost reach the boys place you and Lay froze in your place after heard something extraordinary spills out from Kris mouth.

 

“yaaahhh what the is wrong with you guys?youkeepreapatingthesamequestionsandthesameanswersthat’sreallyannoyingyou rascalsifyouyouwannaknowmyanswerisayesILIKEHERILOVEHERILOVEANAYOUSATISFY?”Kris panting from his long speech.

You froze,couldn’t move at all..

‘oh gosh...he loves me?’

 

Lay froze,but can still manage to  keep walking towards his friends.

“Kris..is that true?”

 

Kris spun around to his back.’’

 

“well..?”Lay waiting the answer.

 

Kris gulp really hard,this is the first he feels one of s intimidating him so much. He saw you at Lay’s back also waiting the answer.

Kris gaining his courage,he don’t wanna loose his pride in front of his band mates and the girl he love And well,also her family and Lee Soo Man ad the rest SM family who were actually listening and watching the whole scene.

 

Silence......

 

 

 

 

 

Silence......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dead silence.....

 

 

 

‘cmon Kris,it’s not the time for the  Mr face mode on just turn it off,Kris,,,please...i need your answer’you thought.

 

“aisshhh...Kris if you won’t do it then i’ll do,Lay’s cousin is extremly kyeopta,she too cute to be resist she’s-“ someone whispering but it’s a little bit too loud.

 

“shut the up maknae.”Shinee hissed in unison to their maknae.

 

‘cmon Kevin i know you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter