14-Closer and Dangerous

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

new subbies here..^^

Jaevel

RedBullzzaang

DianeeSHINEE

_____________________________________

Day has passed by just like that,you stayed at EXO dorm and you came to Ahra’s hous like almost everyday and she also visit yours.

Ahra and the boys were getting closer togheter,and even Tao were amazed by her martial art skills;Tae Kwon Do, and Muay Thai.

And sometimes she and Tao were doing spar together.

 

You an d Kris were also getting close together,and Lay seem noticing it and try to clockblocked you and Kris if there’s a chance.

But someties he could become annoying like a crazy at the same times.

 

“Yah,unicorn!!what are you doing?’Kris feels irritated at his action. You and Kris were watching movie together and Lay come and sit between you and Kris.

“Yah,oppaaa..!!what’s your problem?”you pouted at him

“what’s my problem?it’s you and Kris,if im ot cing you both at the same times you both can turns into skinship.”he declared.

“NO FREAKING WAY.”you and Kris shout in unison in his ears.

“Yahhh!!im not deaf.”he scream back facing you and Kris.

 

“Lay..just leave the love birds alone,and if im not wrong,you’re just her cousin right?not his bro.”Luhan scold him.

 

“yah..Luhan ge,it’s just the same,cousin or brother i don’t really give a of it,as long as we related by blood..-“Luhan cut him “ya ya ya...whatever..whatta stubborn unicorn.”

 

You saiid to him with cute voice “oppa...we’re not even dating.” “yet” he added.

“geeez..oppa,i wasn’t planning on it okay,he’s not my type.”

 

“don’t worry Lay,your cousin is definetly not my type,she has no s,and her so..-before Kris could finnish his sentence you slapped his head.

“Y yy yaahh...i i have them.”they all laughing to see your reaction. And you extremly blushing.

 

They all teasing you all night long,and Lay seem okay with it,he thinks that it’s better than a skinship thing.

 

You finally feel tired and sleepy. You sleep in your plain room. You kinda misses pink stuffs,like pink bed,pink walls,pink closets,pink..pink..pink.. this room is totally in white.

 

When you sleep,Lay enter your room. He sat on the edge of your bed and scanning through the room and then Kris also enter the room and walk towards Lay and look at your peacefuly sleep.

Kris see at Lay gaze to the entire room.

 

“this is too plain for her,isn’t it?”Kris start the conversation.

“yeah..those pink luggages were contrast with the plain white room.”Lay pointed to the pink suitcases.”you should have see her room in her house,wooww..your gonna have pink attack at that moment.”he added. And Kris just nodded and slightly smile

 

“i know you like her duizhang.”

“eh..??”

“i know why you keep annoyed her from the first time you met her,i know why you keep teasing her all the time if you had a chance,i know it very clearly,and maybe the other members can see it too.”

 

Kris didn’t answer,he just stare at your peaceful face.

 

“if you break her heart once,then i’ll break your entire body,understand?”

"and..try to avoid a skinship,she's still 17."

Kris just nodded.

‘wait..what i’ve just nodded at Lay words?am i really love her?geez..’Kris thought

 

“she may be strong on the outside,but on the inside,she’s still a girl.”Lay patted Kris shoulder and leaving you and Kris alone.

 

In the morning..

 

It’s already 9am,you wake up and checked the living room.empty.

Dining room.empty.

 

Then you found  stairs that would leading you to the basement.what?they have basement here? You thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter