11- when 2 mystical creatures get mad

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

new subbie here..thank you ^^

xoxh3l3nxox

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

 

They already inside the house,and Ah Ra is coming with you.

“mind sharing your story to us,huh?Ahn Na Ra?”Lay asking you, examining your bruises face.

“were you fight again?”Luhan asking you and you just nodded.

 

There’s long silence in the living room.

 

“don’t you know how worried i am?huh?!!” Lay half screaming in your face. “why don’t you called me if you wanna go outside?”

 

All faces looking at you worriedly. They never seen Lay this angry before,Lay was usually quiet.

 

“and why did you get these s?”he pointed to your bruises in your face and your wrist in a scary tone.

Shivers down to your spine,you never seen Lay really angry.

“ANSWER ME...!!”Lay shouts out loud and gripped your arms roughly and squeeze them really hard

“ahhhh..”you scream in pain because Lay’s hands gripped your bruises in your arms and tears slowly dropped to your cheeks.

 

“Lay..i think it’s enough..she’s scared.”Kris patted his hand to Lay’s shoulder.

Your ears can’t believe for what they’ve been heard from Kris. Why is he care with you  all of a sudden?

 

 

“why do you care?”Lay asked Kris. Releasing his gripped from your arms.

End of POV

 

Kris POV

 

..what am i to say? Aiisssh... Wu Yi Fan,why are you defend to that short thing? But i feel pity on her,and when she’s crying,i feel something inside me screaming ‘don’t cry Ahn Na Raa,im here to protect you’ hey wait..what the hell am i talking about?

 

I rubbed my neck like crazy. what am i going to say to Lay,he’s like a mad bull right now.

 

“duizhang...?are you day dreaming?”Luhan whisper in my ear. I just glared at him.

“this not the time for daydreaming,Kris..save her from her mad cousin.”Suho also whisper to me.

Aissshh..i honestly don’t know what i have to do to this mad unicorn.

“well?”Lay asked unpatiently.

“i..uhh..ummm..no im not.”ughh seriously Kris?is that the best you got?

“it’s just,don’t be too rough to her,i mean you haven’t heard her explanation,right. It’s more wise if we sit back,relax and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter