First move

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Krystal POV

 

 

 

"I'll take you home?" hahaha Kai you are  fast.

"Emmm, but I am with krystal, right?" she gave me "say-yes-or-I'll-kill-you"

"Yeess...." she smile at me, geez you are such a witch.

"Ok goodbye then"

 

Being matchmaker is not that easy. If she know I plan this, she must be kill me. Uggghhh, so how can I must say this to her?

 

"What do you think about.......kai?" I ask slowly to her, I even dont dare to face her.

"Jerk, badass, ert, sick, bipolar, annoying......" oh , she really hates him?

"But he is handsome, hot, cool, well not bad" I shocked, then I face her with "are-you-serious?" look.

"What? I'm trying to be honest. Ok see yaa tomorrow"

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

"Bastard, are you blind? You know how much this car cost?"

 

! I dont realize I bumped into car in front me. And the worst thing, that is daehyun car. You wanna know him? Well, we never get along since kid. We always fight. We are always compete in everything. He kingka, like me, but pfffttt I'm way more handsome. He is rich, in this way we are in the same level. He is player and always break a lot of girls heart when he is done, we are same too. That's why we are became enemy.

 

"Who do you think I am? Of course I know. It's cheaper than mine" I said coldly to him,

"The hell are you sayin?"

 

He punch me into my face. , my handsome face! I can't stand it anymore. I punch him into his face too. Get that bastard!

 

"You'll regret this, Kai. I promise" then he left.

 

I keep touching my cheek. My blood keep falling from my mouth. Damn! I already got my morning ruined.

 

"Omo, what's wrong with you?" suddenly that nerd kid come and touch my face.

"Do.Not.Touch.Me" again, I said coldly toward her.

"But you are bleeding everywhere. Just sit there, I'll get you something"

 

I just sit there and wait for her. Why she care about me? I was so mean to her. And after 63480624 minutes, she come with bandage and first aid kit.

Slowly she took cotton and clean all of my blood. Damn! We are so close! I keep look into her eyes. That eyes remind me of.....ahra? Why suddenly my heart beating fast again?

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

Kai! Dont look at me like that. I avoid eye contact as much as I can. I just wanna help, but I'm stuck in this stupid situation. My heart beating more than usual. What's wrong with me?

 

"It's done...." I said awkwardly. But he keep looking at me.

"I'm going....." I stand up and then suddenly he hold my hand. What is he trying to do?

"Thank you" he said sweetly. Kai you make me fell for you.

"Ehhh... It's nothing" I said almost whisper.

"Let's skip school"

"What?"

"You help me, and I want pay back to you. Come on, I'll treat you eat"

 

When I was going to say something, he pull me into his car. And you know what next????!!!! Awkward moment!!!! We're not saying a single word!

 

"This, wear this" he hand me a hat and sweater. I just look it with confused expression.

"If anyone know you were with me, you'll be dead meat"

 

Oh I got it. She embarrassing of me. Forever annoying jerk. I wear that hat and sweater, and go to restaurant without even look at him.

 

"I want this, this, this, and this" I pointed every food in menu. Kai look shocked and that waitress as well.

"Wow, when the last time you eat? Last month?"

"Yes, now shut up!"

 

Then my food come, I eat all like a craving gorilla. Actually, I'm not that hungry. But he make my mood down, therefore I shall eat.

 

"Take it slow lady, your food is not going to run"

 

I dont mind his words. I keep eating and eating. This guy is annoying