Date with Sehun?

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

Badump! Badump! Badump!

Oh my god! What is that feeling??!!!

 

"Yah!" I push him and avoid eye contact. Damn! My face is burning!

"Eyyy why your face look so red?" he smirk.

"W-what r-red?" aaarrrggghhh why suddenly I become nervous?

"And why stuttering babe?"

"Jung Daehyun! Stop teasing me!!!!"

 

He pinch my cheek and smiling at me. Kyaaa~ what is wrong with him? How can he gonna be this sweet? I blink innocently at him and he giggled.

He sit beside me. So close, till our shoulder touches.

Badump! Badump! Badump!

Again! My heart beating so fast! First Kai, now Daehyun?? aaaaaaa!!!!! I'm going crazy!

 

"Gosh! I love this" he suddenly talk and smile at me.

"Eh? What do you mean?" what exactly he is trying to say? Geez, I dont understand him at all. I put my innocent-confused look.

"Like this, being together. With you, just two of us" boom! With his magical words, I blush for a thousand times.

 

*RING*

Thanks to that bel which save me from Daehyun. I can't even control my feeling with him around.

 

"It's lunch time. I need to go, see ya" I said and running away from him.

 

Seriously.......what is wrong with me? Why I must feel like this? Why he must be that sweet? Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~ I blush again when thinking about him. Damn! I am weird!

 

"Heyy!!" Chanyeol suddenly greet me and I jumped. ! He is make me shock to the death.

"Why are you look so shocked?" Sehun ask.

"Nothing, let's eat" I said and they nodded.

 

We arrive at canteen and everyone glaring at me because I sit with they precious oppa and queenka unnie. I feel really uncomfortable with them and Kai realize that. He give them death glare. With that, they pretend to eat and look down. I smile at him and he smile back to me.

 

"Noona, you busy today?" Sehun suddenly ask me.

"Eh? Noona? Who?" Krystal ask and they all raised their eyebrow.

"Of course Shin Yeonggiee noona, who else?" he said and I chocked.

"Mwo? But you are the one who ask her to call oppa, but now you want to call her noona? You are weird"  Baekhyun said to him and I nodded.

"That's okay, you dont need to call me oppa. I like to call you noona, besides you are really my noona, right?" he smile brightly to me, so cuteee~~~ I always thought he is a cold one.

"Yah! What the hell Sehun? Dont ask her a weird things!" Kai said and give him death glare. Poor Sehun, he look a little bit afraid of Kai.

"Yah! Dont yell at him. I am 2 months older than him, so I am her noona, right Sehunnie~?" I ask Sehun and he nodded cutely while Kai is rolled his eyes.

"Yes! So because you are not busy today, you want date with me?" he ask innocently make Exo oppa and Krystal widened their eyes.

"What???!!!! You crazy, are you???!!! She never want to date with you!!!" Kai screaming at him. Geez, annoying Kai. Just see~~

"Says who? I want to date with him. It just a date, not a big deal" I shrugged.

"But...but....it's Sehun"

"So when is it?" I ignore Kai and asking to Sehun.

"Today at 5, I'll pick you up noona" he replied and smile brightly to me while Kai glare at us with darkness face kekekeke.

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

What? What the hell was that? Date? I swear I wanna punch Sehun in face. How dare he! I just thought Daehyun as my rival, but he????!!!! Impossible! That kids sure want to die!!

 

"Yooo bastard! I really like your annoucement today" Daehyun suddenly come and talk to me, I just rolled my eyes.

"So I can make her mine" he said and smirk to me.

"You know what? Today she have a date! With Sehun!!!!" I said with annoying tone.

"WHAT?! It can't be!!! I never see him as my rival!!"

"Yeah me too..." I mumbled.

"I can't let this happen. Let's follow them today" Daehyun told me.

"Huh? You serious?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You coming or not?!"

"Of course I am" I smirked.

 


 

Yooo I'm back! Sorry for not updating so long. But I'm updating now kekeke~~~\

Happy reading guys!!!

Dont forget to subscribe and comment okay?

And if you want, you can vote too. I will be really glad!

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day~~~!!!