I'm busted

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

So she reject me and go to Daehyun? She loves him? How about me? I get dumped? It can't be! This is my first time falling in love. I can't just loose her like this! I hace to chase her no matter what.

 

"Daehyun.....I....."

"No! No! Please.....you dont like him, right?" she turn around and look at me.

"Yes, I do"

 

BANG!

My heart really hurt when she said that. It was like my heart getting hit by a truck. So I really get rejected? I look at Daehyun who smile brightly when hear that. And turn to smirk for me.

 

"But I do like you too" what?! She said what?!

"I know it sounds selfish. But I really like you two. I'm really sorry about that. I can't control my feelings"

 

Oh my God! Now what can I do? That means I must compete with Daehyun just for chase her? Is she even worth itt?

 

*BAM*

"Shin Yeong aaaaaa~ gwenchana?"

 

Suddenly Krystal open the door with Exo, when Shin exactly behind the door. That makes her fall in the floor, and her glasses fall and crash. But wait...... I think I ever see her before.

 

"You are....Ahra?" is this a joke? Is God playing with me?

"Wait, I can explain"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! YOU ARE LYING TO ME! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?!"

"It's not like that, I........"

"STOP! AND FORGET ABOUT WHAT I SAID EARLIER!"

 

I really upset. I really mad at her. She is lying to me. Damn it! That's why I can love her and Ahra at the same time. They are one people. Geez, I suffered because of my feeling these day and she is playing with my heart? I feel dissapointed.

 


 

This day is really good day for sleep. A little rain make me more lazy even to move. But that stupid Chanyeol coming with stupid idea. He want go to the mall, and he forced me to come. Finally I arrive at restaurant with sleepy eyes-.-

 

"What makes you take so long Kai?"

"Ugghhh lucky you I'm coming. Too much complain hyung"

 

He rolled his eyes and I give him a glare. They talk about stuff while I just blankly look around and drink my coffee. I dont really interest with what are they saying.

 

"Hyung, look! It's a nerd, I mean Ahra, I mean Shin Yeong"

 

Reflex, I turn around and see her. This annoying hyung start giving me a smirk. I realize that and I turn back and pretend to drink my coffee again. ! I still mad at her, but I cannot lie, I want to see her.

 

"Shin Yeonggieee~~ here!"

"Oh hi oppa's. What a coincidence see you here"

 

She come and greet them with a bright smile. But suddenly she froze when she look at me. She look so uncomfortable with me around.

 

"Ummm I think I should go now"

"But you just arrive"

"Yesss...but...."

 

She look stuttering. I know she doesnt want to stay because of me. But how much I mad at her, I really want her to stay. Love seriously makes people going crazy~

 

"Oh come on, let's stay" thanks Baekhyun hyung convince her to stay.

"But......."

"You can stay"

 

Suddenly that word slip out of my mouth. But I try to act cool infront of her, while inside I'm dying. She look a litlle shock, but she ignore it and sit infront of me.

After they talking for a while, she decided to go home. But still, I dont even dare to talk. I just look at her while she was talking. I couldn't help, she is driving me insane. Her face, her eyes, her smile, damn! She is so beautiful. I realize I really want her to be mine. I decided that I have to chase her.

 

"Bye oppa's, I really enjoyed today. See you later"

"Wait! Let Kai take you home, right Kai?" I love you Suho hyung <3 kekeke

"Nah no need, I can go home by myself"

"That's okay. I'll take you home"

 


 

So how? Do you enjoying it?

I hope so kkk~~~

Dont forget to subscribes and comments guys.

Because I really appreciate every coment you post*sobs*