Six

My Rooftop Princess

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by an angel infront of me. What a great way to start the morning? I small curve appeared on my lips as I unknowingly moved his fringe to the side.

 

He slowly opened his eyes as he stared at me. He grabbed my hand as he placed it on his cheeks. "Good Morning baby." he smiled. "Good Morning, Oppa." I did the same. "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked as he kissed the back of my hand. "Mm. I did." I answered. "That's good then." he smiled.

 

A knocked was heard as we both turned towards the door. "Yoobin! Myungsoo! Time to wake up." my grandma called through the door. "Nae, Halmeoni!" I shouted. "Let's go, we're going to meet someone today." I said as I stood up from bed. "Really? Who?" he sat up with messy bed hair.

 

"Someone who's important to me. Now, go and fix that bed hair of yours." I grinned as I went out of the room. I went to the bathroom to take a warm, relaxing bath. I grabbed the most comfortable clothes for this cold weather. A purple rabbit sweater, a white hoodie, and a green coat. Now, I wouldn't be dying out in the cold.

 

 

I went down to the dining room and I found them eating their breakfast all together. I looked at L and he was having a good time with my grandparents. It seems like he's already part of my family even though he just met them yesterday. "Hey, Yoobin! You're already here. Why don't you come and join us for breakfast." my grandma said as all of their eyes directed to me. "Mm." I nodded as I sat next to L.

 

He sweetly smiled at me as I did the same. "Good Morning, Halmeoni, Harabeoji!" I greeted as I smiled at them. My grandma placed down a hot choco as I thanked her. "It seems like you just had a good sleep." she had a teasing smile on as our cheeks flushed. "What're you talking about, halmeoni?" I asked as I looked down.

 

"Oh, nothing, your grandpa and I wouldn't be suprise if you'll come again with a kid in your hand." she giggled. "Halmeoni, we didn't do anything last night. We're not like those delinquent kids today." I blurted as the two of them laughed. "Arasso. We're just joking you, okay?" she laughed with my grandpa. "Don't joke around with it. It's not even funny." I muttered as I continued eating.

 

"I think our little princess doesn't want to get embarrass infront of her prince, dear." my grandpa said. "Harabeoji.." I whined as they all laughed. "Yah! You're even taking their side." I said as I playfully glared at him. "Oh! A LQ (Lover's Quarell) is coming up." my grandma whispered, but loud enough for us to hear it. 

 

"We'll be going now. Annyeong." we both bowed as we left. "Don't catch a cold, okay?" my grandma shouted. "Nae~we won't." I shouted back.

 

"Your grandparents are..."

 

"...embarrassing. I know." I covered my face with my hand as I shook my hand. "No, they're kinda funny. It seems like they'll be living a hundred more years if they keep on having an aura like that." he chuckled as I looked at him.

 

"You mean? You're not..."

 

"No. I'm kinda jealous of you anyway. My grandparents doesn't even know how to smile." he retorted. "Hmp. Shocking." I sarcastically muttered. "What did you say?" he looked at me. "Nothing." I smiled.

 

"We're are we going in this freezing,cold day?" he asked. "Psh. We're going to visit someone." I answered. "Really? Who?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Since you wanted to know about my family, I think it's a great time for you to meet them." I stated as he nodded.

 

I stopped infront of a flower shop as I entered inside. "What are we doing in a flower shop?" L asked as he followed me at the counter. "Buying some flowers, of course." I said as I ordered from the employee. "Here you go, ma'am." he said as she handed me a bouquet of white roses. "Komawo." I smiled as I bowed.

 

"Does she like white roses that much?" he asked as I nodded. "Then, where does she live?" he asked as I stopped walking. "Myungsoo.." I muttered. "Hey, why did you stopped walking?" he asked as he looked back at me.

 

"Can you atleast shut up for just a minute?!!"

 

I can't take it anymore. L talk too much and I'm much of a silent type. He asked everything that he sees. I know he's the not-so-talkative person when he's with his friends but when he's with me, he talks like he has 5 mouths or something.

 

"Yea, sorry 'bout that." he said. I suddenly softened when I realized that I may have been a little harsh on my boyfriend. "Hey, I'm sorry, I was just..." He suddenly pulled me into a hug. "It's okay. The weather is just being a little rough on you. Let's have some hot chocolate after this to cool you off." he said.

 

"I would like that."

 

I smiled as I snuggled closer to him. I don't care what they say to us, he's just being a sweet boyfriend and that's all that matters to me now. He knows how to calm me down whenever my bubble is already bursted. 

 

We rode a bus and the trip took atleast 30 minutes for us to ge there. "I thought we were visiting someone. Why are we in a cementery?" he asked as he looked at the tombstones covered in white snow. "We'll see him when we get there." I said as I continued walking.

 

We stopped infront of a familiar place, just under a tall pine tree. I knelt down as I removed the snow that was on the tombstone. It was carved with words, ''In Loving Memory of Park Hyunbin'. 

 

"Myungsoo, I want you to meet my dad." I said as L stood there, shocked. "A-annyeong haseyo, Mr. Park." he greeted. "Hey, dad! Long time no see. Sorry if I haven't been visiting in awhile. I'm busy with school and work. I hope you understand." I smiled, as my eyes started to get watery. "Hmm. I brought white roses, your favourite." I said as I placed down the flowers. 

 

"I brought a special person today." I said as I looked at L. "Remember the time that he told you that he'll take care of me? He's been doing it now. For more than 2 years." I smiled. "Yes, and I'll continue doing it. I couldn't ask for more because you brought a beautiful angel to earth. She's the most clumsiest, weakest, ...." I frowned hearing all the negative things that he is saying to my dad, but the last part surprised me.

 

"...but she's the sweetest, smartest, kindest, and I'm lucky that I had met her." he said as he put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I blushed at what he said. "Psh. You're just up to my dad." I sneered. "No, I'm not." he retorted.

 

"Dad! Do you approve of Myungsoo's speech?" I asked and a strong,cold breeze passed by. We both looked at each other as our eyes widened. Did he just answered us? "Hmm. Appa, I think that was enough." I said, getting some goosebumps all of a sudden.

 

"We better go now, Appa! We're freezing now. Annyeong~ I love you, Appa." I said as we hurriedly left before one of us pass out.

 

The chimes jingled as we both entered a coffee shop. We sat near the window as a girl came over to take out orders. I glared at her as she looked at L in a flirty way. "Uhmm..may I take your order?" she asked in a flirty voice as possible. "Hmm..we'll just take two hot chocolates with small marshmallows." L answered as he smiled at her. Oh, he's going to get it.

 

My jealous self is about to come out soon until she turned her attention at me. "Anything else?" she boringly looked at me as I scoffed at her. "Yeah, can I have one slice of cheesecake, too." I said, in a nicest way I can. "Okay, you'll order will be up in a few minutes." she said as she stared at L and left.

 

I raised my eyebrow at L as he gave me an inquiring look. "What?" I cursed inside as I calmed myself down. "Nothing, Myungsoo." I calmly said. I don't know if Myungsoo is acting stupid or just plain dumb, but he's too dense to notice it.

 

The same waitress came again as she gave us our orders. "Two hot chocolates with marshmallows and one slice of cheesecake." she said. "I hope you enjoy, sir.." She sweetly smiled at L as he nodded. "..and ma'am." She said it a little bit harsh as she glared at me. I balled my fist under the table as I breathe in slowly.

 

"Something wrong?" he asked as I shook my head. If looks could, she's already dead by now as soon as she started flirting with my boyfriend. I maybe silent inside, but I mentally killed her 500000 times already. I snapped out of it when L called me. "Yah! You're killing the poor cheesecake." he said when I realized that I was stabbing the cheesecake's sweet life. I put down my fork as I exhaled deeply. "Nothing. It's nothing." I said.

 

"Wait! Are you...jealous?"

 

Wow. Finally! He noticed it. He placed his hand on top of mine as I looked up. "No matter what happen, you're the only girl for me and no one else." he smiled. "So, heads up, princess, your tiara is falling." he said as I smiled at him.

 

Before we left the shop, L decided to buy some cake for my grandparents. The waitress placed down the cake as she wrapped it up. "Hey, do you want some of these?" he asked as he handed me a lollipop. "Sure," I acted like a little kid. "Ep,ep,ep. I think you need to pay for it before you eat it." he said as he snatched it away from me. "But..I thought you're giving in to me." I said. He pointed towards his cheeks as he smiled at me.

 

"Are you serious? We're in public, you know." I stated as I looked around. "I don't care." he snobbishly said and I rolled my eyes. I stand up through my tippy toes to kiss his cheeks when he suddenly faced me, making our lips met. "Yah! That was unfair." I said as I slapped his arm.

 

"I love you, too." he said. Someone cleared when we saw her handing us our cake. "Here's your order." she harshly said. "Thanks." he said as he took it from him. She might've seen it because she's already frowning and she keeps on glaring at me. "You're...we-welcome." she irritatedly said as we both left. I looked at him and he was smirking. I just realized that he did it on purpose. To pissed her off.

 

I so love my boyfriend right now.