Two

My Rooftop Princess

I was eating lunch by myself at the rooftop. Enjoying the bento box that I just made. "Well, I hope Myungsoo is enjoying his too." I sighed as I continued eating. Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist as I instantly flinched. "You better stop that or else you'll give your girlfriend a heart attack." I said as I looked at him intently. He grinned, "Sorry," he said as he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

He stood up as he sat in front of me. "So, what did you made for me?" he asked as he opened his lunchbox. "You'll see." I smiled. "Ohhh!" his eyes sparkled. "There's Egg Rolls!" he beamed. "Yup, your favorite." I exclaimed. "Yea, and the reason why I fell in love with you cooking." he said as he took a bite. I suddenly blushed as I looked down. "Wae? Are you blushing?" he grinning like an idiot.

"Ani." I shook my head. "Really? Then why are you so red?" he teased. "I told you I'm not blushing." I retorted. "Psh. Bluffing." he mocked. "Yah! Are you going to eat those or not?" I blurted. "Okay, okay, you're so cute when you're angry." he said as he pinched my nose. "Yah! Just shut up and eat." I ordered as I fed him one roll. "Okay!" he said as he showed me an OK sign.

We were both walking on the hallways after having a lunch at the rooftop. "That was a good lunch." he had a satisfied smile on. "Yeah, you even ate my own lunch." I pouted as I glared at him. "Sorry," he said as he grinned. "Fine, but you'll have to treat me some ice cream, okay?" I smiled. "Okay. Anything for you." he said. "Oh, right!" he snapped as he looked at me. "Sorry baby, but I can't go out with you after school, the boys and I are going out. I hope you---" I cut him off.

"Don't worry, it's okay." I smiled. "Are you sure?" he worriedly asked. "Yeah, you cling to me everyday, I think it's time for me to have a time without you." I had a smug smile on as he pouted. "Ouch. Well, I didn't know that you would said that. And I'm not that clingy, am I?" he retorted. "Oh, yes, you are." I bluntly answered as he walked ahead of me. I giggled, "Yah! I was just kidding," I said as I ran up to him. 

"Of course I like it when you're always next to me, I just don't want your friends to think that I'm stealing you away from them." I explained as he looked at me. "Don't worry, they'll understand about it." he retorted. "After all, you're my girlfriend." he said as he held my hand. "Yah! What have I told you about skinships?" I blurted as I tried to pull away my hand away from him. "Let them see it." he confidently said as he tightened his grip.

"Well, here's my class." I said as I tried to loosened his grip. "Yah! I need to go now." I shouted as he let go. I turned around as he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I turned around as he kissed my cheeks, "Now, everyone saw it." he whispered as a smirked appeared on his face. "Goodbye Jagiya~" he cooed and left. My eyes widened as everything processed in my brain. I slowly turned around and everyone was looking at me.

"Oh My God Yoobin! That was so sweet!" a group of girls crowded around me as they all spazzed about what he did. I just smiled and nodded. I noticed Minyoung came in at the other door as I asked for her help. She nodded in understanding.

"Oh! Infinite is outside our room right now! Hurry!"

Everyone stopped as they all rushed outside. I smiled as I went to my seat. "Thanks!" I mouthed to her as he showed me a thumbs up and went to her seat. The girls came inside with a disappointed look. "We were too late." they pouted as they went to their seats. I silently laughed as the teachers came in.

"So, how are you and Myungsoo?" Sulli suddenly asked. We were already cleaning inside the shop before gong home. "Uhmm..why did you asked that all of a sudden?" I asked curiously. "No reason at all." she shrugged as she wiped the counter. "Well, we're doing good." I bluntly answered. "Oh, is that all?" she asked. "Yeah, what do you expect?" I asked.

"Well, when are you two getting married? Did you met her parents already? Do they approve of your relationship? Did you two do it already?"

Okay, the last part was just out of control. "Yah! We didn't do it and we're not planning on doing it." I blurted. "Really? Then when are you two gonna------" I just have to shut her up. She's taking this conversation way too much. "Yah! Don't ask that question anymore, okay?" I said. She giggled, "Okay."

"Where's Myungsoo by the way? He should be here by now." she said with a curious look. "He's out with his friends, so I think he won't be able to pick me up today." I answered. "Ohhh, then shall we go home together?" she offered as she hooked her arm with hers. "No, I don't think it's a good idea since you're house is really far away from mine." I retorted. "But---" she pouted. "You can go home with the twins and Minwoo since you guys are all all neighbours." I suggested.

"Ehhh. But I don't want to take care those bunch of kids anymore." she protested. "Yah! We heard that, Noona! We're not kids anymore!" Youngmin retorted. "Yes, you are." she retorted as she looked at me. "Please~" she begged. "You know it's dangerous, Sulli." I explained as I looked at her sternly. "Fine!" she pouted as she walked away. I giggled at her childish act. Gongchan suddenly came towards me as he looked at me. "Laughing at something?" he raised an eyebrow.

I straightened up, "I was just laughing at Sulli." I stated. "Yep, I know. She's kind stubborn for a girl like her." he said as I nodded and ended up laughing.

We all went out of the shop as we waited for Taemin to lock the door. We suddenly heard a car horn as a black familiar car parked in front of the shop. "Wait! Isn't that L's car?" Sulli muttered as I nodded. I stood there shocked and surprised. "I thought he's not going to pick you up." she stated. "I don't know." I answered, confused. Myungsoo went out of the car like a movie star as the three boys greeted him.

"Hyung!" they ran up to him. "Hey guys!" he smiled. They started talking with each other even though they always see him everyday. "I thought you told us he's not coming." Gongchan said from behind. I turned with a confused look. "That's what I thought." I answered.

"Well, I don't want my girlfriend to go home all alone." I turned around and saw L smiling. "Yah! I thought you're going to stay with your friend for the whole night." I said. "Yeah, but I guess leaving them for once doesn't hurt." he answered. "I'd rather go out and spend the night with you than stay in our group's place doing the same thing again and again." he stated. "Awwwww. How sweet." Sulli chirpped as I glared at her.

"Are you telling me that they're already---"

"Yah! Just go and accept his offer, Yoobin. Go!" Sulli said as she pushed me towards him. "See, even Sulli agrees with me." he smiled. "Let's go?" he asked as I nodded. "I'll be leaving first." I bowed. "Bye~" L waved as he held my hand and headed towards his car.

"You really like surprises, do you?" started off. "Coming to the shop without even texting or calling me." I scoffed. "Come on, baby. don't be mad. My phone has no battery right now that's why I couldn't text you." he explained. "I'm not mad, okay? I'm just..."

"Surprised." he completed. "Yea, I guess you could say that." I answered. 'Hey, I'm sorry if I'm doing things all of a sudden. Well, who would hate surprises anyway?" he retorted. "Me. I hate it when things just come by unexpectedly." I stated. "It's good when things happens unexpectedly, you wouldn't know a thing and you won't be expecting to much in the future. Just making things flow smoothly as it is." he muttered. "I guess you're right." I smiled.

"Hey, what's wrong with Gongchan? Every time I come to shop, he would just looked at me coldly and all." he snorted. "What do you mean?" I asked, curiously. "Well, to make it short, he hates me." he answered. "And why is that?" I asked in confusion. "Because, he hates it that I'm with you now." he explained as I grew more confused. I don't even know what he's talking about. "What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Well, it's obvious that everyone notices it except you," he chuckled. "He likes you." he said as he looked at me. "I didn't know..that." I whispered. Damn. How can I be so dense. After all these years, he likes me. But why didn't he told me about this? He must be having a hard time right now. I felt bad for him. "You better talk to him about that tomorrow." he said as he smiled. "Thanks, Myungsoo." I said as I held his hands and he squeezed it tighter. "Ahything for you."

"Well, so much for that, we're here." he said and I noticed that the car had stopped. I looked in front and I noticed the view of the beautiful Han River. As the Banpo Bridge hovered above it. "What are we doing in here?" I asked as a smiled appeared on my face. "Well, I just wanted to have a little romantic time with you here." he said as he went out and ran to the other side to open the car door for me.

"Oh, wait, I'll just go and get something." he said as he ran to the back of his car. He opened the trunk as he brought out a basket. I giggled as he ran up to be. "Let's go?" he asked as I hooked arms with him. He covered the hood of his car with a blanket as he placed the down some foods. He put grabbed the sides of my waist as he lifted me up to his hood. I shifted as I tried to find myself to a comfortable position and he sat beside.

"So, are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" he asked as he opened the basket. "I bought some sandwiches, fruits, juice, cupcakes, muffins." he chortled as he brought them out. "Do you have some banana milk?" I asked as he looked at me, He smiled, "Here," he said as he handed it to me. "Thanks." I smiled as I started sipping the milk. He unwrapped the sandwich as he placed it near my face. I took a bit as I chewed it. "I made it, is it good?" he asked as I nodded like a little kid.

"Oh, you have something in here." he said as he wiped the crumbs on my lips. "There, all better." he smiled as I did the same. We started to share some random stories. As we laughed at our own self back then before we even started dating. "I was a jerk back then, am I?" he laughed as I nodded. "Yeah,and you were rude too." I pouted. "I know." he sighed.

"But.." he stared deeply into my eyes,"..... this Ice cold Prince of yours melted because of you." he said as he held my hand. The way he said made me warm and fuzzy inside. "You never knew how much I'm thankful right now that I had met you." he smiled as I blushed. "Thank you." he said as I stared at his dark orbs. His eyes went to my lips as he started lean closer. Our lips brushed but we were interrupted by the noise of a sprinkler.

I shifted my gaze and water started to come out from the either side of the bridge. I shone with different LED lights as it dances to a rhythm. It was very beautiful. I started to grew excited as I watched it dance to the river. "It's so beautiful." I beamed. "Yeah, it is." L smiled.

"Yoobin?"

"Hmm?" I turned to look at him.

"SARANGHAE, HAN YOOBIN!" he shouted towards the river as I giggled.

"NADO SARANGHAE, KIM MYUNGSOO!" I did the same as we both laughed.

L suddenly became serious as he searched into my eyes. "And I will always will." he said as he leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss, getting more passionate than ever. We both pulled away, breathless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI. GUYS! I JUST NOTICED THAT MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

THE ONE I POSTED IN THE FOREWORD WAS JUST A HINT OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE FUTURE. IT IS NOT YET IN THE PRESENT. THAT WAS JUST A GLIMPSE OF MY NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

CREDITS TO THE OWNER.

 

SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING. :(((