Thirty

My Rooftop Princess

“RAWWWRRR!”

“RAWWWRRR!”

The two kids were running all around the room as a human dinosaur attacked them. “Waaaa! Get away from us!” A young girl cried as she threw a blue ball at it. “Nooo! Oppa! It’s coming closer!” She cried. “Let’s hide in there.” He said as he pulled her under the table.

“Is it gone now?” She asked as they looked around from underneath. “Rawrr! I caught you!” He exclaimed as he grabbed the two kids and they all crashed in the sofa. The three of them were laughing from the game that they just had. “Appa! Appa! Let’s play again.” She said as she jumped off the couch and grabbed his hand.

“Again? But Appa is already tired.” He sulked as he pouted at her. “Who wants snack?” She exclaimed out from the kitched as she placed down a plate of sandwiches on the table. “We do!” They cheered as they started digging in.

She smiled at the scene of her family having a quality bonding time. He stood up as he went to her and fed her with a sandwich. “You should eat, too, jagi.” He said as he placed a sandwich near . “Jagi, don’t play with your food.” She said as she removed his hand. “Jagi, please~” He pouted like a child as she rolled her eyes at him.

“You’re such a kid, Myungsoo.” She said as she did her request. He hugged her from behind as he pecked her lips. “Yah! Subin! Cover your eyes!” Yooseok cried as he covered her little sister’s eyes. “Why Oppa?” She curiously asked as the sandwich fell on her plate.

“Yah! Yooseok!” She scolded as he smiled.

“You two better hurry up! It’s time for bed.” She said as they obeyed her. The two of them were tucking their kids in bed as they both kissed them a goodnight. They closed the door to their rooms as they relaxed themselves to the living room.

Myungsoo and Yoobin ended up being together. Yoobin was on leave at her company to take care her children as Myungsoo turned down their company and pursue his job as a professional photographer. Myunghee was the one who took their company as she was still doing her training. They both had two kids, and they renovated the rooftop place. They turned it into a two-story house with a front porch and a playground for the kids.

She yawned as she leaned her head on his shoulder. “Already tired, jagi?” He asked as she nodded. “A little bit.” She sleepily answered. “Let’s go to bed then.” He said as he quickly carried her bridal style.

“Say, Yoobin.”

“Hm?”

“Do you think we could have another son?” He smirked as she looked at him wide-eye.

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

 

 

 

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME.

WHO WAITED FOR MY SUPER LONG UPDATES. AND MY CRAPPY CHAPTERS. I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU GUYS!

I’LL MISS YOU ALL!

‘TILL THE NEXT STORY!

READ ‘HOSPITAL ROOM 114’

I’LL BE ACTIVE ON THAT STORY FROM NOW ON.

UPCOMING STORY ‘SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION’

FIGHTING!