Chapter 2.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbgJ-Pi3Cw

(Bloom-Gain)

 

Suzy's POV:

I read the rules and my eyes widened. Not only that, i gasped and looked at Myungsoo in disbelief. MWO? What kind of rules are these?

As soon as I read the first five rules, I did a mental facepalm.

First rule: You are not allowed to be late for work, always report at 8.30am. Unless you have a specific reason to be late, like for example: you're having your period or you just had last night and woke up late.

Second rule: You are not allowed to wear revealing clothes that will seduce me,your boss. Unless I specifically allow you to seduce me, you're not supposed to.

Third rule: You must not call me, your boss by my real name unless you have a specific reason. For example: my name during .

Fourth rule: You are not supposed to gossip about your boss in any way. For example: Saying that I have a huge .

Fifth rule: You must obey the rules all the time if not you will receive punishment from your boss,me. Punishment means, for example: kissing/hugging/

WHAT THE HELL? I looked at Mr Kim in shock. Is he a byuntae(ert)?

"Excuse me,but Mr Kim, why are your rules so erted!" I glared at him.

 

Kim Myung Soo's POV:

"Excuse me,but Mr Kim, why are your rules so erted!" Suzy glared at me.

I tried my best not to laugh and maintain a strict expression before answering her "If you cannot obey these rules,you are welcome to leave. But,I think there are no other jobs outside that pays more than I do." I told her.

I sweared I saw steam coming out of her ears and she looked like a cow that has seen red. I maintained my strict expression,but actually I was laughing like crazy in my mind.

I saw her shutting her eyes and calming herself down before she opened her eyes and said. "Aniyo,Mr Kim.... I will turn up for work tomorrow onwards."

I was shocked at her reply but I guess she really needed money so she has no choice but to accept this job, as my secretary.

I smirked as she took her stuff and was prepared to leave. I went to her and took her hand,kissed the back of her palm and smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow,babe!" Teasing her, I smiled and wriggled my eyebrows at her.

Her expression was priceless as she looked shocked as I called her babe. HAHAHAHAH I laughed wildily inside my mind. No one can resist Kim Myung Soo! I thought.

 

Suzy's POV:

"I'll see you tomorrow,babe!" Teasing me, he smiled and wriggled his eyebrows at me. I was shocked and my lips formed an 'O' Shape.

That arrogant jerk! How dare he call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter