Chapter 13.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYQkcPGEpM

(Punishment- Roh Ji Hoon)

"Bae Suzy!" Myungsoo called out. Suzy heard someone call her name and when she turned her head, she got a shock. Her eyes widenned and her lips parted to become a 'O' shape. My boss! Suzy thought.

Her eyes bulged out when she saw him trying to cross the road to get to her. suddenly, "MYUNGSOO AH!" She cried. A car was speeding its way towards myungsoo and before both of them knew it,myungsoo was lying on the floor, unconscious with a blood puddle. Suzy gasped when she saw him lying on the floor with blood coming out of his head.

"NO!" Suzy screamed and she rushed to his side. Her vision blurred as tears leaked out continuously of her eyes.

"Suzy ah..... s...sara....sarang..." Myungsoo said, but before he could finish his sentence, his hand dropped from suzy's lap and he died.

"ANDWAE!!!!" Suzy screamed while holding him in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 . . . . . . . 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAS. DID I SCARE YOU READERS? MIANHAE. :< HAHAHS ALRIGHT THE REAL CHAPTER IS BELOW :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bae Suzy!" Myungsoo called out. Suzy heard someone call her and she turned around. To her shock, it was none other than her boss,Kim myung soo.

Have to escape, oh no. Why did he come!!  Suzy thought. And she ran away. Yes, she ran away from her boss. As fast as her hs brought her, she ran with her might.

Myungsoo frowned when he saw Suzy running away. He ran across the road and chased after her. With his long legs, he caught up and stopped her. 

"Yah! Bae Suzy!! Stop!" he yelled. And he backhugged her. Panting hard, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Suzy panicked when she heard her boss called her name out loud. When myungsoo backhugged her, she froze. He was panting hard, his hot breath repeatedly hitting her neck.

"Babe , why are you running away from me?" myungsoo asked as he laid his head onto Suzy's shoulder. Suzy blushed as he nuzzled her shoulder. 

 

And, myungsoo had dragged Suzy inside his car. Oh my how did I get here?! How did I let him drag me here? Aish, pabo suzy! She scolded herself in her mind. Myungsoo cleared his throat awkwardly and this action made Suzy stare at him.

"M....Mi.. Mian." He stuttered and Suzy stared at him questioningly. "I'm sorry.... for calling you a ," He apologised, scratching his nape. Suzy frowned when she thought of the incident. Boy, she was not going to forgive him so easily. She glared at him, refusing to say to a word.

Aish, eotteokhae. What should I do, she's still mad at me. Myungsoo thought. What am I? A ? -.- Hmph, I will not forgive my playboy boss that easily. Suzy thought and she turned her head to the other side, ignoring him.

Myungsoo panicked and he thought of an idea quickly. And what was the idea? Yes, it is none other than ageyo. He had done his aegyo infront of INFINITE before and they would always laugh at him when he did ageyo. "You? Ageyo? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter