Chapter 7.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten seconds later, the door to the changing room opened and Myungsoo widened his eyes. Damn! I've never thought that she could be so hot! Myungsoo thought in his mind. He gulped as he studied her from head to toe and his eyes stopped at Suzy's cleavage. He could already feel a tightening sensation in his pants, his little friend down there was getting excited.

Suzy was pulling the dress down with her hand and she fidgeted nervously. She was uncomfortable, as the dress was very revealing and showed off every curve of her glamourous body. She looked at myungsoo and saw him staring at her chest. Embarrassed, she stuttered "Mr....mr kim, I'll go and chang...change n...now." And she was about to turn around and walk back into the changing room.

However, a pair of muscular arms wrapped itself around her waist and suzy's back crushed onto myungsoo's broad chest. "Where do you think you're going,babe." He said huskily and Suzy could feel his warm breath on her ears. Suzy froze as myungsoo continued to kiss her neck with feather-like kisses.

"Mr...mr kim, st...stop!" Suzy exclaimed, myungsoo frowned as he heard her and stopped. "Oppa... call me oppa." He said, "But, you're my boss and I'm your secretary." Suzy said slowly. "So what? Is there any rule that states that a secretary cannot call her boss oppa?" He retorted. "A..ani." Suzy replied. "Then call me oppa, before I let you experience a french kiss." He threatened.

"O..ppa."

Myungsoo shock his head, not satisfied with Suzy's response. "Oppa, myungsoo..oppa" She said nervously. "Good girl." Myungsoo patted her head before he pulled her into the changing room and locked the door.

"Myungsoo oppa, what are you doing!!" Suzy exclaimed. Myungsoo smirked before he attacked her neck. He kissed every inch of her neck, trying to find her sweet spot as he and it, causing her to release a small moan. He got at her moan and he bit, and her neck.

"Ah~" Suzy moaned softly. Then, after five minutes, he stopped and looked at her neck. Satisfied, he pecked her on the lips before he went out of the changing room.

Suzy let out a deep breath after myungsoo left the changing room. Oh my god, did he just my neck and kiss me? Suzy thought and when she looked at the mirror, she got a shock. She saw three to four hickeys on her milky white neck. Suzy blushed as she touched the love marks lightly.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was paying for all the clothes he had choosed for Suzy. Ah, yes, he forgot something. He opened the changing room door as Suzy was about to strip off the dress. Suzy stopped and gasped as she saw him. Without a word, he went in, grabbed her bag and lead her out of the changing room.

"My clothes!" Suzy said. Myungsoo brough Suzy to the counter and he pulled the price tag off the dress before he said to the cashier "We'll take this and she'll wear it out." Suzy blinked, she could not believe what was happening. She was wearing this short, not to mention revealing and expensive dress outside?

Then, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter