Chapter 22.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXuUiyMvIJw

(Lost-Nicole)

 

                                89subbies! Thankyou! And guys, I will be busy from tomorrow onwards. And I'm going to Legoland in Malaysia from the 20th. School is starting and I might be busy but I will still try to update! 100subbies juseyo~~~~ Enjoy the update! Have a  nice day! :)

 

Myungsoo gulped down the alcohol, in a shot. He needed to erase all the things off his mind and forget. Pabo myungsoo... He scolded himself in his mind. "Give me one more glass!"

He told the bartender who nodded and proccedded to make his drink.  Five minutes later, he was tipsy and unstable. Myungsoo laid his head onto the bar table and rested. It was not before long when a , approached myungsoo.

Myungsoo laughed when he saw the . "Suzy ah." He said and grinned. He was drunk and he could see stars everywhere. The smirked and she played along.

They made out for a few minutes before Myungsoo d her and carressed her thighs. But he stopped when he felt the roughness of the 's thighs and small . He touched her and he could feel the pad under her skirt.

He stopped and frowned. This was not Suzy. Suzy does not need to wear a pad and she does not have such rough thighs. He unattached his lips from the and pushed her away.

"You are not Suzy!" He said and made his way out of the club. Then he stumbled and made his way to infinite's dorm.

"YAH KIMSUNGGYU, OPEN THE DOOR!" He laughed giddily and knocked onto the door roughly. "Aish I am coming! Who's so noisy! Aish......" Sunggyu opened the door, got a shock when he saw myungsoo drunk on the doorstep.

"SUNGGYU AH, YOU ARE SO HANDSOME HEHEHEHEEH." Myungsoo said and he stumbled into infinite's dorm with sunggyu's help.

Sunggyu laid myungsoo onto the bed and sighed. "Myungsoo ah.. When are you going to realise your feelings for Suzy..." And he left the room quietly.

Myungsoo sat up once sunggyu was gone and he ruffled his hair in frustration. "Yes... I am a pabo who loves her!" And everything around him turned black.

 

 

Suzy was still in the office, doing her job as a secretary and typing out documents. She looked at the clock, it was already 11pm. "Where is boss?" She muttered and rested her head onto the table. Within minutes, she fell asleep.

 

 

The next day, when myungsoo woke up, he got a headache. He groaned and clutched onto his throbbing head. "Enter." Sunggyu came into the room with some soup. "Drink some soup."

Myungsoo nodded and drank the soup after sunggyu left the room. He went out to the living room after the headache was gone. "Yeobo!" Sungyeol yelled and rushed to hug him. "Oh, you're awake." Hoya said. Myungsoo pushed sungyeol away and left the house. "What's wrong with my yeobo?" Sungyeol scratched his nape and shook the matter off before he joined infinite in a card game.

Myungsoo called for a cab and went to his mansion. He took a bath and ate before he went to the office. When he opened the office door, he got a shock. Suzy was lying on the table, sleeping.

He stepped in and closed the door behind him quietly. Then he took a sweater and put it over her. He sat down beside her, her hair. Pabo. You slept here the whole night?

Suzy opened her eyes when she felt someone her hair. She raised her head up and saw myungsoo. "Boss." She said, in her husky morning voice. "Y..Yes?" He stuttered and stood up abrutly.

Damn, her morning voice sounds so y. He thought and his ears turned red. "Lets start work!" He avoided her. Suzy nodded and both of them started on their work. Suzy was writing some ideas down when GRRRRR her stomach growled.

Myungsoo stopped when he heard her stomach. "You didnt eat any breakfast?" He asked, raised his eyebrows and stared at her. "Nae... I skipped dinner too." Suzy rubbed her nape sheepishly.

Suddenly, GRRRR another stomach growled. This time, it was myungsoo. He blushed and stood up. "Let's go and eat before we st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter