Chapter 3.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO AN INNOCENT GIRL?" The voice bellowed.

Just when the drunkards were about to strip infront of Suzy, yes, Suzy's saviour had came and he was smirking as he approached the drunkards.

He was a lollipop in his mouth as he took it out of his mouth with a pop and he wore his trademark smirk. Well, who was this mysterious guy? Hint: he had a head of blonde hair and he was wearing a necklace on his neck, with the initials, LBH.

Yes, you're right. It was almighty ljoe also known as lee byung hun.

"Go away, young lad. We just found her and she's ours." The drunkards spoke to ljoe in unison.

Ljoe cracked his knuckles and rotated his head, before his fist flew up to a drunkard's face. The drunkard groaned and hissed in pain as he fell onto the floor. Then, he attacked the other drunkard, kicking his stomach and punching his face.

Ljoe bent down and held the drunkards collar. "Now you better scram before I make you." And with that, he spat onto their face and sent them running away.

"That was a easy one." Ljoe blurted nonchantly and when he saw Suzy crying on the floor, his heart felt like it shattered into millions of pieces.

Yes, that was how fragile he was. Yes, that was how the sight of her crying broke his heart. Yes, he was in love with Suzy.

Ljoe kneeled down infront of Suzy and confronted her. He her hair soflty as he hugged her. "Hey, stop crying. The bad guys are gone." He said tenderly.

"Jeongmal? For real?" Suzy asked as she hiccuped in his chest.

"Yes, so stop crying. You look prettier when you smile, not cry." Ljoe answered.

Suddenly, Suzy stood up and she began to bow ninety degrees to her saviour.

"Thankyou for saving me. Kamsahamida!" Suzy raised her head up and wanted to thank her savious again when she saw Ljoe standing infront of her.

She gasped and her eyes widened as her lips parted and formed an 'O' shape. Was she dreaming? Is that really ljoe standing infront of her? Suzy rubbed her red eyes once and looked at him. Yes, he was ljoe, also known as Lee Byung Hun.

Ljoe was suprised when suddenly Suzy got up and thanked him. But he was amused when he saw Suzy's reaction. The way her eyes widened, the way her lips formed an 'O' shape. Yes, she was adorable. He smiled at her before pulling her into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and chuckled. "Miss me?" Was what he said.

Suzy quickly pushed her off him and she looked at him in shock. It was after ten seconds, she regained her posture and came back to her mind. "Thankyou... sunbae... for saving me." She said softly, before flashing her pearly whites at him.

Yes, the almighty ljoe was in love with Bae Suzy. He found her adorable and pretty at the same time. He eyed her and smiled before thinking "She got prettier."

Yes, he was a fool for being in love with her. Yes, his heart beat for her and nobody could replace her place in his heart and nobody should. He often scold himself, for being a fool and coward in love with her, but he could'nt stop thinking about her every day and night.

He still remembered their high school days and the moment when he fell in love with her. She was like an angel infront of him, yes, she was that perfect.

~FLASHBACK~

Teen top was fooling around like usual during breaktime, however this time with Suzy and Miss A. After they met each other, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter