Chapter 16.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXzPQsr-Uk

(Talk that-SECRET)

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I was counting the amount of money that our building needed to spend on a new project and I lost count again. Looking at the sight infront of me, I saw the guys playing. I do not mind them playing but it was really too loud and I cannot take it anymore. I had lost count for about five times already and I am pissed.

These guys, don't they have work to do?! I feel like pulling my hair out, it was like literally chaos in my office. UGH. Great, now I have a headache. Sure, I have a secretary but she does not know anything. my life ugh.

I grabbed my hair and sighed in frustration. I could not take it anymore so I shouted. "YAH!" And it was silence, everyone turned to look at me. "YOU GUYS ARE TOO FREAKING LOUD!" I yelled.

Then, sunggyu called the guys and they left. FINALLY, UGHHHHH.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. Curse this headache.

I open my eyes and looked at Suzy. I let out a relief sigh and walked over to her. I keep walking towards to her and she keep stepping backwards. When her back hit the wall, i smirked. I slammed my palm beside her head and leaned in.

My gaze flicked from her eyes onto her lips. I my lips as I eyed her pink luscious lips. I leaned in closer and closer when, suddenly, "THUMP" A loud sound was heard and I guess it was the office door.

"Hyung, i forgot my lemon candy....I.." It was sungjong, I rolled my eyes and glared at him. The maknae quickly got his stuff and ran off. Aish! er jongie! -.- I was annoyed and I stood up straight and went back to my desk.

At the corner of my eye, I saw my secretary babe with a 0_0 look on her face as her hands touched her lips. Muahahahahahas. I snickered and quickly pretend to do my stuff.

END OF MYUNGSOO'S POV.

 

SUZY'S POV:

Oh my gosh, was he actually going to kiss me? WTH, ohmygod. This playboy boss of mine! You won't win so easily!

End of Suzy's POV.

 

Looking at the clock, it was already 5pm in the evening. Myungsoo was working on his work while Suzy was siting infront of the computer. She was playing angry birds since she does not know how to do other things with the computer and she does not want to disturb her boss.

Myungsoo typed the last number into the microsoft word document and saved it. Finally. I finished this crap. He thought as he stretched himself and yawned. Gosh, it was so tiring and his secretary was'nt of any help.

He turned his head and saw Suzy pressing several keys on the computer. Don't tell me, this girl finally figured how to use the computer herself? He th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter