Chapter 5.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ljoe oppa, thanks for walking me home."Suzy smiled. Ljoe had walked Suzy home and they were standing on Suzy's doorstep.

"You're welcome!Goodnight Suzy ah!" He grinned at her and waved. Suzy gave ljoe a smile before she turned and was about to step into her house.

"Suzy ah!" Ljoe called out.

Suzy turned out, to be crushed in ljoe's embrace. He hugged her tight and wrapped his arms around her petite waist. After what has seemed to be forever, he pulled back and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before he completely let go of her, smiled and left.

Suzy's eyes widened and she touched her cheek with her hand before she blushed. Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. Did ljoe just pecked her on the cheek? Suzy shook her head and entered the apartment.

L.joe's POV (Oh yeah, first pov of ljoe ever!)

I held her in my arms and hugged her tight, wrapping my arms aound her slim waist.

I missed her.

I missed her badly.

I missed how we always are so close to each other.

I missed her swet voice, pretty face, her warmth and everything about her.

Bae Suzy, what have you done to me?

I missed her like mad that I almost went crazy. Hugging her feels so right. Having her in my arms, having her just infront of me, in my embrance.

After a few minutes, which seems like eternity, I let go reluctantly but I leaned in. I examined her face and smiled before giving her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter