Chapter 17.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvqok0BnXw4

(Daydream-Gyuri)

 

It was another day at work and this time, Suzy was not late.She arrived on time and was even earlier than her boss this time. She waited for ten minutes and finally myungsoo arrived. He came into the office with a cranky mood.

Myungsoo was having a hangover after what has happened. Yes, if you are wondering, he went to a club again and guess what happened. He held onto his throbbing head and walked into the office. He could not walk properly and his body swayed. Suzy immediatedly went forward to help him. She supported him and led him to the office chair.

"Thanks." He muttered and rubbed his temples. He shut his eyes and tried to relax his muscles. "Gwechanna?" Suzy asked him, concern written all over her face. He could only stare at her and tried to act like he was okay. But in his mind, what will she do if she knew that I slept with a last night after I got drunk.

Myungsoo put on a slight smile and answered "Yeah, I'm fine." Suzy nod before she headed to do her stuff. She had mastered how to use microsoft word and excel a few days earlier after myungsoo had hired a trainer for her. Suzy took the document on her desk and began typing.

An hour has passed and Myungsoo felt a hundred times worst. His headache would not go away he was tense all over. He could not concentrate on his work and he was experiencing stomach pains as well. It was hurting like hell as he did not eat any dinner yesterday and any breakfast today.

He laid his head onto the table and cluctched his stomach with right hand. After Suzy finished her work, she decided to check up on her boss. When she saw him lying on the table lifeless, she panicked. She rushed to him and felt his forehead. It was burning.

She shook myungsoo gently and woke him up. He touched his head and groaned, he was burning and he felt like dying. Suzy panic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter