Chapter 29.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG!

The door opened with a huge bang, Myungsoo called, "Suzy?" He frowned when he saw the hotel room empty. Did'nt he tell her to stay here until he comes back? He sighed in frustration and kicked the door closed before he plopped onto the bed with a loud thud. He had rushed here after he found out the news of his engagement with Jessica.

Myungsoo closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He really did not want to be engaged to Jessica. He only thought of her as a sister and nothing else. Besides, she can be crazily obsessed with him.

This can't do. He fished out his handphone from his pocket and dialled the number he is familarised with. "Please pick up." He mumbled.

"DAMN IT!" He threw the phone onto the bed and cursed under his breath.

With another sigh, he grabbed his keys and left.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Suzy spotted Ljoe. She walked over, to find him with a group of guys. She bowed and introduced herself, "Annyeonghahsehyo, Suzy imnida!"

Ljoe turned around, "Oh, Suzy ah, you're here!"

"Guys, this is Suzy. Suzy ah, these are my friends, Teentop." He winked at her.

Suzy sat down beside him and smiled at his friends. They all look nice. She thought.

"Hi! I'm Ricky!" A cute guy with blue hair leaned in and smiled adorably at Suzy. She blinked.

Another guy with red hair laughed and bopped the guy named Ricky on his head. "Yah, you're scaring her away!"

The Ricky guy rubbed his head and pouted. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter