Chapter 11.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd5xGtD35l8

(Caffeine-Yoseob)

 

After the kiss, both of them sat in silence. Then, ljoe broke the silence "Suzy ah, lets go to myungdong today!" He said happily. Suzy agreed and he drove her to her house, asked her to prepare while he waited outside for her.

Suzy entered the house and the first thing she saw was the bags of clothes myungsoo bought for her. She felt a little bit guilty, even though they fought, he did not forget to give her the clothes he bought for her.

"Oh suzy ah, you;re back!" Jieun appeared from her room. "A guy came earlier and he said those are yours." She nodded her head towards the shopping bags sitting on the floor.

~FLAHSBACK~

Remember that myungsoo had left his car at the carpark near the club? Well, after he found his car, he drove off to Suzy's house first. Readers, you must be curious about how myungsoo got suzy's adress. He got her address with the help of Ms Tan, the lady working at the information counter in the building.

Myungsoo's eyebrows furrowed when he heard that Suzy lived in Gangnam. That place is where all the gangsters were and where poor people live. (okay, so i know gangnam, in reality is a rich place where nice people live and all. but i dont know other places so I used Gangnam.)

After two U turns and fifteen minutes on the road, he finally found Suzy's house. He frowned when he was infront of the house. The paint was coming off and the white walls were brownish. Not only that, the apartment is really small too.

How ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter