Chapter 4.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ljoe brought Suzy to the ice cream shop and they chatted along the way there. Soon, both of them chatted like as if they are long lost friends and the awkwardness was gone,just like that.

Yes, they were long lost friends as after ljoe graduated from high school, Suzy had stopped studying. She had no money or parents as she was an orphan. Her parents abandoned her infront of the orphanage and she grew up in there until she was 18, an adult and she could no longer stay in the orphanage.

Suzy met Jieun, her best friend when they rented an apartment together and like Suzy, Jieun was also an orphan. Both of them searched for jobs to earn money for their living.

Jieun was lucky and she got a job as a librarian, working in National Seoul Republic Library (ps i made this name up.)  Her pay was barely enough to cover her expenses,like food and bills. She paid for the water and electricity bills while Suzy paid for the rent every month.

Suzy had went for many job interviews but all of them rejected her. Most said that she was too young and had no experience. That was until, she saw the secretary job ad in the newspaper and she became myungsoo's secretary.

Oh and speaking of Kim Myung Soo, yes he was still in his ofice with INFINITE. And yes, he had finally stopped laughing. He wiped his tears and stared at them. What are they doing here? Myungsoo thought.

As if woohyun has heard his mind, he answered Myungsoo "Oh, we heard you fired your secretary as she was trying to seduce you." Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, he did not expect the news to spread so fast.

"Eh~~~ I thought you like women seducing you,huh bastard." Woohyun joked. Yes,myungsoo is a playboy and he had many girlfriends in the past and even now. INFINITE stared at him,curious.

"She was not bad at seducing me but when I got a glimpse of her bra and underwear,I got turned off. Do you guys know what she was wearing? She was wearing cartoon underwear and a plain white bra! And her s are so small!" Myungsoo complained and as he thought of his old secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter