Chapter 24.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NSCBZTriTg

(2pm-Heartbeat)

 

                 

  Hahahas I realised that L always drags suzy off when he's jealous xD Anyway even though I'm on hiatus, I will sneak in some updates sometimes. ^^ Do look forward to my updates :) Ohh and I love sunhwa and youngjae's duet. :DDDDD Did anyone noticed that the story font became 14 again? xD it was 16 for one or two chapters. :p Anyway enjoy the update! <3

 

 

Suzy winced as she rubbed her red wrist. She was now in one of the villa's room with Myungsoo, who dragged her in. "Wae?" She tilted her head towards him, Aish, my wrist hurts. Myungsoo's eyes softened when he saw the red mark. He sat down on the bed beside her and inspected her wrist. Suzy pulled back with a gasp, "Is there anything wrong?" She asked cautiously.

"Who's that guy?"

 hahahas myungie's face when he is jealous/angry. xD

"Nugu?"

"The blonde guy who said that he was your boyfriend."

"Ohhh ljoe oppa?"

"Yeah." He rubbed his nape foolishly and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"He's a close friend. He is really good to me and we knew each other since high school."

"Oh okay..."

"Wae? Anything wrong?"

"Ani..." I don't know why but I feel so angry and upset when you are with him. Myungsoo thought.

"So... can I go now?" Suzy nudged her head towards the door. He nodded and she exited the room.

He sighed and placed a hand over his heart. Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun He could hear his own heartbeat beating loudly. What on earth is happening to me?

 

Ljoe's POV:

I was late ten minutes since teentop came over to my place earlier and ricky, ugh, that maknae! He bribed me into buying pizza for them and now my poor wallet is now empty. Huhu.

Anyway I rushed into the villa and saw Suzy. I spotted her at a corner and went forward.

"Suzy ah!" She turned her head, smiling at me "Ljoe oppa!" She greeted me.

I studied her from head to toe. And I have one word to describe her, 여신 yeoshin (goddess). Beautiful, pretty. I have never ending list of words to describe her. I gave her a quick hug and we went to the food section.

Just then a guy walked over to us. He was wearing a black singlet and a pair of trunks. "Boss!" Suzy immediatedly called out when he reached us. The guy narrowed his eyes at me and asked "Who are you?" How arrogant, this must be the boss who called Suzy a !

"I'm her boyfriend." I said seriously and suzy hit me on the shoulder and chided "Yah oppa! Since when you were my boyfriend!" I laughed and apologised to her "Mianhae, suzy ah."

That guy was glaring at me when I introduced myself. I held out a hand for him to shake but he ignored me and walked away coldly. I frowned and crossed my arms. Who does he think he is! Arrogant bastard!

I felt suzy tugged onto my sleeve and I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter