Chapter 15.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl-4y0pYGI

(To you- Teentop)

 

The door opened with a loud 'thump' and 6 boys entered myungsoo's office. Who were the 6 boys? It is none other than INFINITE ofcourse! There was Sunggyu, the charismatic leader. Sungyeol, the choding. Sungjong, the cute maknae who was chewing on a lemon candy. Hoya, who was doing random dance moves. Dongwoo, whistling cheerfully.  And Woohyun, doing his usual routine, the heart throwing ageyo.

However, all of them stopped when they saw Myungsoo and Suzy. Sungyeol was the first one to react as he broke the silence and squealed "OMO, MYUNGSOO'S NEW SECRETARY. KYA, SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Suzy was shocked when she saw the five boys infront of her, not to mention that they were good looking too.

Her eyes widenned when she saw sungyeol squealing, jumping up and down infront of her. With his leader instincts, Sunggyu rolled his eyes before he knocked the choding on the head and asking him to shut up. Sungyeol pouted while he rubbed his head. "Wah, hyung, she is pretty!" Being the blunt greaseball, Woohyun said out loud.

Suzy blushed as she heard the compliment while myungsoo scoffed. Hoya was scanning her from head to toe whereas Sungjong was just staring at her, blinking his eyes. Dongwoo was the member who was most calm. He stepped up and went forward to Suzy. Suzy stood up as he smiled at her and greeted her.

"Hey." Dongwoo said and he smiled at her. A few seconds later, myungsoo let out a yelp as Dongwoo slung his hand over myungsoo's shoulder and head locked him. After a few seconds, he let go and let out his laughter." HAHAHAHAHA" Dongwoo's laughter was contagious and before suzy knew it, all of them were laughing infront of her.

However, Suzy got affected and she started to laugh as well. After a few seconds, the laughter died and it was silence again. Again, with his leader instincts, Sunggyu went up and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Sunggyu. I see you're L's new secretary hmm." He said as he winked at her and shook her hand. The rest of the members followed as well and introduced themselves one by one.

"OMG, HI I AM SUNGYEOL. YOU ARE SO PRETTY!" Sungyeol the choding ran up and shook her hand hardly. Suzy blinked at the choding and myungsoo stopped him before he could break her hand with the violent hand shake.

"Hoya, at your service." Being the next one, Hoya introduced himself and he started to do a michael jackson dance move. Suzy gasped and she clapped.

It was sungjong next and he introduced himself, bowing. "Annyeonghahsehyo, I am the maknae Sungjong. Its a pleasure to meet you, noona."  Suzy bowed back and she smiled back at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter