Chapter 19.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhJ9sKdQ8c

(Be ma girl-Teen top)

 

             Eh~~ I'm here to update. Why is'nt my number of subbies increasing. :( More subbies~~ And almighty Ljoe is making his appearance in 3,

2,

1....

Enjoy the update! ^^

 

 

 

It was a cold night and Ljoe was shivering in the cold as he stood outside Suzy's house. He had been waiting for her since twenty minutes ago. He wanted to meet her but he does not have her phone number and he only knew where she live.

Suzy ah, I hope you come soon. Ljoe pouted and rubbed his hands.

He brightened up when he saw a car stop by the pavement. Suzy stepped out and she waved goodbye to Myungsoo.

"Bye boss, er thankyou, I had a lot of fun today." She said shyly and curled a strand of hair behind her ears.

Myungsoo nodded and smiled at her. "Goodnight, sweet dreams."

Suzy pinked as she closed the car door and walked to her house. There was a person walking towards Suzy infront of her house. She glanced at the guy who was wearing a blue beanie, white sweater and denim jeans. "Suzy ah!" He called and ran to her. He hugged her in an embrace and snuggled into her hair.

"Ljoe oppa?" 

"Hmmmmm?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you. Let's go? You did not have dinner, did you?"

And ten minutes later, both were in his house. Ljoe was cooking some spaghetti in the kitchen while Suzy rested. It was a tiring day for her after lotte world and within seconds, she fell asleep.

 "Suzy ah, dinner is ready!" He called from the kitchen and carried the plates of spaghetti to the dining table.

When she did not respond, he called again. "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter