Chapter 27.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo jiae - Delight

 

"Suzy ah."

"Hmmm?"

"Let's go for horse riding!" Myungsoo whined.

Both of them are stuck in the hotel room and there was absolutely nothing to do. Suzy turned away and flopped on her stomach,agreeing. "Okay." Myungsoo clapped his hands in gee and grinned.

 

 

 

 

A while later.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Giddy up, Pony!" Suzy shrieked as Myungsoo overtook her. They were having a race as each rode their own horse. "Ohhhhh~ Somebody is going to lose~" Myungsoo cooed.

"Yah!" Suzy stuck her tongue out at him before she rode away, faster. "Come on pony, you can do it! We can beat that cocky guy!" She said to her white horse.

"Yah! I heard that!" Myungsoo, who was slightly faster than her, retorted. Suzy rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

It was a tiring but fun activity for them both as they collapsed onto the soft patch of grass. "That..... was fun!" Suzy raised her thumbs up, catching her breath. Myungsoo panted and smiled geniuely, "Glad that you enjoyed it!" Suzy nodded and they looked up at the sky. "Woah, its so pretty." She pointed at the blue sky and the white fluffy clouds.

"That cloud looks like you!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Huh? Where?" Myungsoo looked up.

"That one on the left!" Immediatedly, he frowned. "Yah, Bae Suzy! I'm not a pig!" She giggled and covered . He smiled when he heard her giggles that sound like a melody to him. Myungsoo felt his heartbeat palpitating, he looked at Suzy tenderly and reached out to her hair. The moment his hand made contact with her hair, she froze. Slowly, she turned her head towards him and her eyes widened when he leaned in.

The distance between the two of them shortened as he continue to move closer. When their noses were touching, he stopped before his hand held her nape and he crashed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter