Chapter 33. (Pls read A/N)

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo rushed to the train station straight away, ignoring the look on Jessica's face. No, he can't let Suzy leave just like that. He can't let her leave his life, after what they have been through. He loves her. He is in love with her.

 

 

 

"From today onwards, I am going to forget everything." Suzy mumbled, to herself.

 

 

"No, it can't be. Damn it!" He hit his fist on the nearest wall he could see. He had asked for the train depature and the train left just thirty minutes ago. Tears welled up in his eyes. I promise to be a better man, why did you leave me? And at that moment, Myungsoo knew how it was like to fall out of love. He knew how being heartbroken felt like. He understood the emotion now.

 

 

 

 

 

Three years later,

"Omma, we're home!" Little Soyeon called out.

"Eo, my soyeon baby is back~" Suzy chimed and walked out of the kitchen, smiling. Her husband and daughter was out for grocery shopping while she stays at home to cook dinner.

"Babe, I missed you." Ljoe appeared and kissed her swiftly on the lips.

"Ewww, mummy and daddy are kissing!" Soyeon shrieked and covered her eyes. Suzy and Ljoe laughed. Oh, and this is how cute their daughter is.

"Pabo soyeon, go wash up and get ready for dinner!"  Ljoe snickered and pat his daughter on her head.

"Appa, I am not a pabo!" Soyeon argued and crossed her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter