Chapter 32.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, I've heard that you're getting engaged?" Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo nodded his head and sighed in frustration. "Damn that girl." He ruffled his hair, upset over the fact that he had to be engaged to Jessica.

"I feel you, man." Dongwoo pat his back.

Myungsoo looked up in confusion.

"What? I was just trying to cheer you up." Dongwoo admitted, rubbing his nape sheepishly. With that, Myungsoo slumped forward. He really did not wish to be engaged to the spoilt brat, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

"Butler Kim, bring me my Jimmy Choos and Prada dress! Oh, don't forget my Gucci bag!" Jessica hollered and admired her nails. She glanced at her phone and shook her head. Either way, she is going to be engaged to Myungsoo after all. She would be glad to play this game with him.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Myungsoo said once he grabbed his phone, pressing onto the accept call button.

"Ya, Myungsoo ah! Where are you! Jessica is already waiting for you at the bridal shop!" Mrs Kim shrieked.

Myungsoo winced and groaned.

"B-But."

"No butts, young man. You better come right now or your credit cards will be cut and your father will take you car away!" Mrs Kim said in a strict voice.

"Arasso. I'll come." Myungsoo announced in a flat tone, utterly defeated.

"Guys, I have to go." He told the guys.

"Goodluck, Myung!" Sungyeol pat his back.

"Thanks, I'll need it." Myungsoo sighed and made his exit. He wished he will be engaged to Suzy instead.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this place okay?" Ljoe asked, frowning at the small apartment they have to live in. Suzy nodded, eyes darting around the small apartment. It was like her old house, nothing she can't handle anyway.

"Let's rest before we get some dinner." He said and laid their luggages onto the floor, checking out the apartment.

Suzy touched the curtains and sighed. "How I wish I was with Myungsoo." She bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter