Chapter 18.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRSLyMz2Rk

(Honey-Kara)

 

(More myungzy coming up~ Whee, ljoe fans, don't worry. He will make an appearance soon ^^ I have to think and write ideas. I'm hoping to reach 90subbies and then 100, so please promote/spread this to other myungzy/suzy/myungsoo lovers :) Okay, I'll start now. :P)

 

 

It was hours later when Suzy woke up. Hmmm, this pillow is so comfortable. She thought as she snuggled closer to the 'pillow' which was Myungsoo's chesy. But she frowned when her chin hit something hard. Eh? Why isnt a pillow supposed to be soft? She thought and frowned. Something is wrong.... And she opened her eyes. Suzy gasped lightly as she realised that she was lying on someone's chest. She looked up, only to see a sleeping peacefully myungsoo.

Her eyes could not help, but to study his face. He was also good looking as her fingers went up and poked at his eyebrows. He furrowed his eyebrows and she poked it repeatedly. He hissed something in his sleep, before he opened his eyes. Suzy removed her fingers off his face and felt his forehead. Myungsoo's fever came down and he was'nt sick anymore.

Myungsoo smiled at Suzy and tightened his arms around her waist. He closed his eyes, relaxing and took in a deep breath. Almost immediatedly, her scent went into his nose. She smelled like strawberries. He thought.

"Er...... M...Myungsoo? Boss we have to get up." Suzy mumbled and she fidgeted, playing with her fingers. Myungsoo chuckled before he let go of her. Both of them sat up and looked at each other awkwardly.

"Wash up, let's wash up." Myungsoo said, scratching his nape. And both of them stood up together but stopped.

"You go first, boss." Suzy told him.

"Ani, ladies first." He answered.

And they argued for a while before Suzy entered the bathroom, in defeat. She closed the bathroom door and striped off her clothing. Shivering from cold, she went into the shower cabin. Suzy was washing herself with soap when suddenly, a knock came from the door. She got startled and switched off the shower.

"Y..yes?" She asked.

"Erm, I brought some clothes that belongs to me. Er.. I'll leave them outside the door. Alright?" She heard Myungsoo's voice asking.

"Okay... Thankyou." Suzy replied, before going back to shower.

After the shower, she opened the door and stepped outside, with a towel wrapped around her body. Suzy looked around and saw Myungsoo at a corner of the room, playing with his phone.

She quickly picked up the clothes on the floor and darted back to the bathroom, without making a sound.Suzy put on the oversize white button down shirt and the long brown pants. However, the pants were too loose and it kept sliding down her legs. Suzy decided not to to wear the pants and she got her clothes and went out of the bathroom.

Myungsoo looked up when he heard the bathroom door opened. Suzy stepped out with his white shirt and no pants. I repeat, no pants at all. I repeat, no pants at all. He gulped as he watched her. The shirt reached her midthighs and barely covered her . Her hair was dripping wet and the shirt collar was ed.

Myungsoo was started to get aroused by her but he quickly looked away and try to calm himself down. "Y..Yah, why are'nt you wearing your pants?" He asked her as he faced the wall.

"Erm, the pants doesnt fit.... They kept sliding down off my legs....So I didn't wear it." She replied. Gosh, woman, do you know what are you doing to me? Damn! He thought and unknowingly, a moan slipped from his mouth.

Suzy raised her eyebrows when she heard the sound. Myungsoo pinked and he fanned himself with his hand. , kim myungsoo, why did you do that? He thought and stood up abruptly.Suzy looked at him, in shock and suprise. "I'll get you a toothbruth, you haven't brushed your teeth right yet? Wait here, don't move!" He blurted and ran out of the room.

He seems so strange. Suzy thought and she chuckled.

Myungsoo's POV

I looked down and stared at her when I woke up. I smiled and tightened my arms around her waist. I took in a deep breath and her scent invaded my nose.

Strawberries. She smelled like delicious pink strawberries. I smiled again but let go of her after she said we have to wash up.

Both of us g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter