Chapter 25.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOC9S6EuaIA

(Mermaid Princess-Mystic White)

 

The next day.......

Myungsoo groaned as he stirred. Sunlight peeked in from the windows and hit him on the face. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Memories of yesterday flashed in his mind. They were at the anniversary party but ljoe, the blonde freak left and they fell asleep. He softened when he saw Suzy still sleeping, peacefully. The way her lashes cascade up and down seems to fascinate him.

She looks like an angel. He thought. Smiling, he carressed her cheek. Just then, his phone rang. "Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage Nae nimi gyesin got Kkeutkkaji garyonda~~" He reached for his phone and answered it.

"Yeomseyo?"

"Son, you just woke up?"

"Nae omma?"

"I see, well your father and I booked 2 days holiday for you and Suzy in Jeju. The flight is on 2pm in the afternoon and the flight tickets are on the desk."

"Okay."

"Annyeong myungie! Omma loves you."

"Errr, alright. Arasso, bye."

"Awww, why won't you say 'I love you' to me?"

"Saranghae." Myungsoo whispered the last word and pinked.

"Hahahahahas, bye son. Omma loves you too, myungmyung!"

Myungsoo hanged up and placed his phone onto the desk. He looked at Suzy, who was still sleeping and at the clock. It was already 10am. They have to reach the airport at 12pm if their flight is 2pm. He ruffled his hair and shook Suzy gently.

"Suzy ah."

She stirred in her sleep and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Ireona, Suzy ah." Myungsoo said in his deep husky voice. Still, she did not awake.

"Looks like I will have to use the hard way." Myungsoo said to himself.

He creeped over, hovering over Suzy. He used his arms to support himself, not pressing any weight on her. He leaned down and captured her lips. He her bottom lip and nibbled onto it. Suzy stirred again, but she smacked Myungsoo's face away, thinking that a fly was bothering her. She was dreaming about sweets, candy and clouds.

Myungsoo facepalmed when she smacked his face. He pouted and rubbed his face. "I hope you don't mind if I do this." He whispered and did the praying action. "Amen." He said and hovered over Suzy again.

This time, he tried a different approach. His hands went down and carressed her exposed thighs. He closed his eyes, enjoying her soft milky white thighs. After that, he placed his hand under her shirt. His hand crawled higher and higher but stopped infront of her bikini top. "I'm so sorry." He said to the sleeping Suzy.

His hands crawled over her upper body and went up to her shoulder. He grabbed the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter