Chapter 26.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1pM6FB6u_4

(What are you doing today-Hello Venus)

 

"Passengers, please remain in your seat and fasten your seatbelt at all times."

Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and yawned. He shut the window pane and slumped down in his seat. We are going to reach soon. He thought. Still Holding on tightly onto Suzy's hand, he took out his mp3 and plugged his earphones in. Smiling, he Suzy's cheek before he continued listening to his music.

An hour later...

"Annyeonghahsehyo yeorubun, this is the pilot, James. Fellow passengers, we have reached Jeju! The weather looks good and we will be landing shortly. Please remain in your seats and fasten your seatbelts. Have a nice day!"  An announcement was made.

Myungsoo unplugged his earphones and bucked his seatbelt. He shook Suzy gently.

"Suzy ah." She stirred.

"Suzy ah, wake up. We are going to reach." He shook her again. Suzy sniffed and opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She pouted, cutely. "We are going to reach Jeju."

Myungsoo watched her with a smile on his face. Why is she so cute. He chuckled.

"Wae?" "Ani... Its nothing." Suzy nodded, rubbing her eyes.

Both of them were silent as the plane landed onto the runway. Suzy shut her eyes again and gripped the armrest. But she did not feel anything compared to when the plane took off just now. She opened her eyes and sighed in relief. Myungsoo watched her with an amused expression.

Then, "This is pilot, James. We have reached Jeju. Kindly take all your luggages or bags before you proceed to the airport. Thank you for choosing SeoulAirline. We hope to you see again and we wish you a pleasant and enjoyable time in Jeju."

Myungsoo stood up and grabbed their bags. Suzy unbuckled her seatbelt quickly and followed Myungsoo out of the plane.

"What are we doing here?" Suddenly, Suzy blurted out. She gasped lightly and put a hand over .

Myungsoo chuckled "Of course we are here for vacation,babe." He shook his head lightly. Suzy nodded and followed him. They walked to the taxi stand and waited. Ten minutes later, a black limo appeared. The driver stepped out and bowed. "Mr and Mrs Kim. This way." He guided them inside the limo.

Suzy felt her cheeks burning as she bent down and entered the limo. "Woah." She wowed and sat down. It was her first time, in such a long long long car. "Amazing." She murmured as she eyed the interior of the limo. Myungsoo sat down beside her and took out his phone. There was two messages. One from 'Annoying stalker' and another from 'Woohyun'. He clicked his buddy, Woohyun's name first.

 

From : Woohyun

Myungsoo, you reached Jeju yet?

Sent: 45minutes ago.

 

He typed in a reply.

 

To : Woohyun

We just reached.

Status: sent.

 

Next was Jessica's message. Frowning, he ignored and deleted her message. Beside him, Suzy was doing the same except that she was texting Ljoe.

 

From : Ljoe oppa :)

Suzy ah~~~ hehe what are you doing? ^^

Sent : 47 minutes ago.

 

To : Ljoe oppa :) 

Hi oppa, I am in a car :D

Status: sent

 

Beep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter