Chapter 10.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LJOE's POV:

"Byunghun oppa." Suzy called out, sweetly. My eyes widenned as I heard her call me by my real name. I asked her to call me again and she did.

I could not resist the urge anymore and I went up to her, cupped her face and kissed her gently but passionately. I smiled in the kiss as I felt her kiss back.

My heart was thumping like mad and I felt like heaven. I tasted her soft lips and I was dying of happiness.

So, this is how people feel when they kiss the one they love? It was like as if fireworks are popping in my mind and I could feel her warmth as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I let go her reluctantly and we catched our breath. I could see her fanning her cheeks and blushing. I could not help but chuckle at her adorable reaction. Then I "Thats what will happen if you call me byunghun oppa." I saw her blush again and I smiled.

End of LJOE'S POV.

 

Suzy's POV:

I raised my legs ninety degrees up and down and repeated the action for several times before Ljoe oppa came to me and he chided me, telling me to put my legs down. I was bored and I stuck my tongue out at him. He sat down at the couch beside me and it was silent. None of us spoke and it was kind of awkward.

I could not take this boredom anymore so I called him "Byunghun oppa."

I saw him got a shock and he told me to call him byunhun oppa again.

I obeyed and I called him anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter