Chapter 20.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7QUhASWc3k

(Wanna do-Jiyoung)

 

           Hehehee 11upvotes and 87 subbies. Neomu kamsahamida~ Aiming for 100subbies~ Fighting! And don't worry, ljoe and myungsoo will meet soon xD *evil author* Do give my other fics some love too~ ^^ Enjoy the update!

 

 

It has been a month Suzy has been working as Myungsoo's secretary. That morning, myungsoo was having a meeting and suzy was beside him, taking down some notes. The company was celebrating its 10th year anniversary in two weeks time and myungsoo, had to plan the event. His parents were currently overseas and would come back on the anniversary. From the decoration, to the food and beverages, last but not least the number of guests attending.

"The decorations and design of the place will be done by a famous architect/design manager."

"This anniversary will have to be grand and perfect. We must show Appa's hard work that all his efforts are in vain now, that I am going to be the heir of the company." Myungsoo announced and continued.

"The location of the party is undecided yet, so I will accept suggestions on the meeting two days later. Meeting dismissed." Everyone bowed and left the meeting room. Myungsoo looked at Suzy who was still in her own world, writing down stuff on her notebook.

He leaned over, to peek but she seemed to notice it because she looked up startled and slammed her notebook shut. Myungsoo blinked and cleared his throat. "Let's go back to the office." Suzy nodded, grabbed her stuff and followed him.

Once they reached the office, he began to type documents on the computer. Suzy sat down on her secretary seat and opened her notebook. She wrote down some more ideas and closed her eyes to think.

Myungsoo looked over, to see her with closed eyes and pouting lips. Adorable. He thought and smiled before he went back to his work. Just then, Suzy's phone vibrated. She opened her eyes, unlocked her phone. It was a message from ljoe.

 

From:ljoe oppa :)

Hey~ What are you doing now? ^_^

Received: 1.06pm

 

Suzy chuckled and sent a reply.

 

To ljoe oppa:

Hi oppa~ I'm at work. :D

Sent: 1.06pm

 

From : ljoe oppa :)

I see. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter