Chapter 6.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0eW-RS3zDM

(If you love me-NS YoonJi feat Jay Park)

 

Suzy expected to see no one in the office,but when she opened the office door and stepped in, she got a shock!

Infront of her, was myungsoo making out with a girl. Suzy's eyes widened and she quickly cleared , trying to make her presence obvious. Myungsoo was liplocking with the office lady at the information counter. What was her name? Miss Tan, ah yes, myungsoo was making out with her as he ed her shirt. He was about to continue further when he heard someone, clearing .

Annoyed, myungsoo stopped and looked up, to find Suzy standing infront of him, a few metres away as she looked down at the floor and played with her fingers nervously. He could'nt help but to smile as he saw her cute reaction.

"Err.... Mr kim... I...I'm here for work." Suzy stuttered, not able to make eye contact with myungsoo and kept her head down. Myungsoo signalled for Miss Tan to leave as she hurridelly button up her shirt and scram out of his office.

Myungsoo chuckled and went infront of Suzy. He lifted her chin up and looked at her in the eyes. "Why are you so afraid of me hmmm. Is it because I was making out of that just now? Do you want me to show you a french kiss?" He smirked as he saw her cheeks flushed pink.

"A....ani..aniyo. Mr kim...Lets start work!" Suzy said and removed his hand from her chin. She looked at myungsoo, waiting for his response. She expected him to start nagging her and to pile her with many work however he just stared at her, studying her from head to toe.

"Why are you wearing this? Sweater and jeans? Is this appropiate for work?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I do not have other better clothes. The blouse and skirt I wore yesterday was my best outfit and I haven't wash it." Suzy said softly.

Myungsoo's eye widened in shock. He did not expect Suzy to be poor... He gawked at her with his mouth open before he closed and smiled at her. "Kaja." He exclaimed.

"Eodiseo? Where are we going?" Suzy asked.

Myungsoo ignored her as he grabbed her hand and led her out of the office, to the carpark and opened the door for her. "Get in." He said nonchantly. Suzy obeyed and got into the car and he close the car door before getting in beside Suzy.

Myungsoo drove out off the office building and headed to a shopping mall. There was tension in the air and the atmosphere was awkward. Myungsoo cleared his throat and pressed the button to play music.

nan maeumi yakhaeyo oeroumdo manha
gakkeum honjaseo ulgido haeyo
naneun babora hanabakke mollayo
sarangeul julsu isseodo beorineun beobeun moreujyo

nan gasiga manhayo geuraeseo sangcheoga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter