Chapter 21.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ounIPzH8oWM

(Don't hate me-Epik High)

 

 Ljoe and myungsoo will meet soon! xD Hehehe, just wait~Guys, I will be busy these days and I think I wont update so often. Since I am going to malaysia on the 20th and then my parents will be back tomorrow! :x  And do check out my kaixoc short fic here. I only have 16subbies for that short fic so jong in fans, do sub to that story! ^^ And from now, the story font will be bigger, in size 16 instead of 14. :)

 

 

 

It was a busy week for Suzy and myungsoo as they have to rush to many places to check out the location for the 10th anniversary party. The entire building was nervous but excited as they had to make sure that the anniversary will turn out perfect and amazing. Every single day, Suzy will reach the office and then Myungsoo will drive them to several locations for the anniversary. The location was still not confirmed yet and they have to plan the theme of the anniversary and all.

Myungsoo sighed as he drove them to a beach side villa. It was the tenth place they had went to, from morning till now. The first place was small and dirty, in other words crappy. It was a very small ballroom and they left once they saw the place. Second place was at a indoor pool. Who would have their tenth year anniversary party at a pool? And the rest of the place were all not good, or up to myungsoo's expectation.

When they reached, they went to the villa and surveyed the place. Palm trees, beach, sea. "This place looks okay. We should consider it." Suzy commented. Yeah, mother likes the sea and father likes villa. Myungsoo thought, nodded, agreed to Suzy.

They checked out the place a while more before they left. Myungsoo drove while Suzy was writing down stuff on her notebook. "What are you doing?" He asked her casually. "We could have a barbecue party, you know those seafood and cocktail stuff?" Suzy asked. He nodded and said "Sure." Suzy crossed her arms and pouted.

"Wae." He said, looking at her.

"Ani. You're always this expressionless, like this." And she imitated myungsoo.

He raised his eyebrows and scoffed. "Yah, when was I like that?"

"You were!"

"Were not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

And they fought and argued all the way back to the building. But they stopped when they saw INFINITE in myungsoo's office. They were siting on the couch and wearing casual clothes.

"Yo, wasssup." Dongwoo said

.

"Why are you guys here?" Myungsoo narrowed his eyes, stared at Infinite.

 

"Relax myungmyung, we're just here to visit you guys. And go for lunch together." Sunggyu joked. "Oh really?" Myungsoo said. "Yeah, kaja!" Sungyeol cheered and he dragged myungsoo out. Woohyun wrapped his arm around Suzy's arm and headed out.

"Aish... What are they? Couples?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes and followed. "Aish, this leader hyung, just jealous that he does not have a girl." Sungjong muttered and flipped his hair like a diva. "YAH LEE SUNG JONG! I HEARD THAT" Sungjong rolled his eyes and hid behind hoya.

 

In the car, myungsoo was driving and sungyeol was beside him, blabbering about random stuff. Myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter