Chapter 31.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suzy ah, are you sure of this?" Ljoe asked, a concerned expression worn on his face.

Suzy nodded.

She was going to leave, she can't stand anymore heartbreaks not after she found out that she is in infauted with her boss, Kim Myungsoo.

"Let's go, Oppa." Suzy grabbed her bags and stood up, walking towards the train station.

 

Flashback.

"It hurts so much, why?" Suzy sobbed, clutching onto her chest with a hand. She hit her chest with her fist, trying to stop the pain.

"You're in love with him."

Suzy looked up.

Ljoe stood there with a stonic expression on his face.

She froze. He is right.

Suzy wiped her tears away furiously.

"Let's leave this place." She begged Ljoe.

"You want to leave?" Ljoe asked, concerned.

Suzy nodded.

"I can't afford anymore heartbreaks, I can't afford to grow even more feelings for him. This is wrong, he is my boss." Suzy concluded.

Ljoe sighed in frustration. "Why can't you see my feelings for you?" He mumbled.

End of flashback.

 

Meanwhile, a certain somebody was groaning in bed, suffering from the after-effects of a hangover.

Myungsoo opened his eyes, groaning at the pain in his head.

"Damn this hangover." He pouted. Annoyed, he shook the beside him roughly. "Get out." He spat in her face once she had woken up. The rolled her eyes and grabbed her clothes, dressing and left the room.

He exhaled. Just then, his phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"L OPPA~~~" A girly voice shrieked on the other line.

Myungsoo winced and held the phone a few centimetres away from his ears.

"What." He said in a flat tone.

"We are going to pick our wedding outfit later! At 2pm! The address is" Jessica shrieked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter