Chapter 14.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5x1Zl40nFE

(Look at me-Jewelry)

 

It has been a day after they had made the dare. Myungsoo was in his office, waiting for his secretary to arrive. Looking at his gold rolex watch, it was already 9AM. He tapped the table with his finger impatiently. All sorts of thoughts wandered through his mind. Is she late? Is she okay? What exactly happened to her? Aish, jincha, this woman is making me mad. Myungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair.

Five minutes later, Suzy rushed into the office. She was wearing a pair of black stockings and a tight black pencil skirt, with a white button shirt. "I'm sorry boss! I am late!" She apologised while panting. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at her "You're tardy." He said before he handled her some work to do.

 

~FLASHBACK~

After myungsoo had made the dare yesterday night, Suzy keep on telling herself that she cannot lose and will not lose. Suzy huffed as she walked home. You might be wondering why she was walking home, it was because she rejected Myungsoo's offer to drive her home.

She was not going to let him drive her home and she did not want anyone to see her apartment. Suzy stopped to catch her breath and she took the handphone myungsoo had given her out of her bag. She looked at the Iphone, hmmmm should I call a cab? She thought.

But, she shook her head and put the phone back into her bag. She continued to walk home as she thought of her new phone. Suzy was really excited and happy that now she had a phone. But she did not show it when Myungsoo gave her the handphone.

"Here. This is your new phone. I'll teach you how to use it." Myungsoo had said after he handed the phone over to Suzy. Suzy stared at the foreign object in her hand. She pressed the button and she gasped when the phone was being switched on. Myungsoo rolled his eyes before he taught her how to use the phone.

He had also saved his number in the phone beforehand and the only contact Suzy had in her phone, was myungsoo.

Suzy thought of her boss as she walked home. Hmmmm actually, he isn't so bad. She thought. However she shook her head quickly before she continued walking home.

Fifty minutes later, finally Suzy had reached her neighbourhood. She was lost and had taken the wrong route ten minutes ago but she asked around and now, she was more than glad to be at her neighbourhood.

Suzy entered the house and she took a shower. Wrapping her body with a towel, she stepped out of the bathroom. Her wet hair was dripping and when Suzy looked up, she saw her best friend, Jieun entering the house.

"Oh, unnie you're back!" Suzy greeted Jieun. "Hmmm.Suzy ah, I bought supper, come eat." Jieun answered as she locked the door. Suzy went back to her room and she put on her pajamas. A few seconds later, she came out, refreshed and headed to the small kitchen with Jieun.

Both of them were eating as they c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter