Chapter 8.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next movement Myungsoo did, made Suzy's eyes widened in shock. In a blink of an eye, Suzy was pinned onto the car door, Myungsoo slammed his palm onto the car window, beside Suzy's eyes and Suzy flinched. "What were doing there? Did'nt I tell you not to say anything unless I allow you to?" He growled, his dark eyes filled with fury and anger.

Suzy had never seen him so angry before and she felt scared. What if he hits me? What if he me? Suzy thought in her mind. "ANSWER ME!" Myungsoo raised his voice. His eyes were bulging out and his veins were about to explode. "He asked me questions, myungsoo." Suzy answered, trying to be calm.

"So what? You can ignore him!" Myungsoo shouted. Suzy flinched as he shouted at her. She stared at him in disbelief, what have I done wrong? Why is he so angry? I just answered Mr Lee's questions and I'm being polite, Suzy thought. When Suzy didn't answer, Myungsoo continued to yell at her.

Suzy took all his words in and tried to calm herself down. However, when myungsoo said that one sentence, she could'nt take it anymore. "I didn't know that you are such a ! Are you trying to seduce him? I thought you were different but you are just like those s in those clubs wearing skimpy clothing!" Myungsoo yelled.

Suzy blinked her eyes and tried not to let her tears fall but one tear slipped out and flowed down her cheeks. More and more tears flowed out of her eyes. Suzy was hurt, she had enough. How dare he accuse her of being a ? How dare he shout at her. Suzy gathered all her might and strength and pushed Myungsoo away from her.

Myungsoo was shocked when Suzy pushed him and he saw her crying. "SO WHAT IF I AM A ? KIM MYUNG SOO, HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!" Suzy shouted and she slapped him before glarring at him and she ran off.

Suzy did not care that she was wearing heels and she ran with all her might. She wanted to be away from this drama, she wanted to be away from kim myung soo, she wanted to be away from everything. Crying, Suzy ran all the way to her house. As if on cue, the sky began to cry as it watched myungsoo and suzy fight.

It was pouring heavily and Suzy was soaked from head to toe when she reached her neighbourhood. She wrapped her arms around herself, crying as she walked to her house. She did not look up and her head was down and she bumped into someone. Both of them fell and the umbrella the man was carrying fell too.

"Mianhae." The person apologised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter