Chapter 1.

I fell in love with my secretary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHVa6YKMxk

(In the summer-INFINITE.)

 

"Dance instructor? Tuition teacher? Cleaning lady? Waitress?" Suzy was looking for a job, on the newspaper. 

She already went to many interviews, but all of them rejected her. "Too young." "No experience." "We already have enough employers."

Suzy grabbed her bangs and sighed. She was in need of a job desperately but all the interviews she went for, rejected her.

At this rate, when am i going to get a job... But i must not give up! I can do this! Aja fighting Bae Suzy! Suzy said in her mind.

Then Suzy continued to look for jobs in the newspaper and she crossed out those that she had already went for an interview with a red pen.

Just then, at the top bottom right hand corner of the newspaper, Suzy spotted a job recruitment. "In need of a secretary. Interview at 3pm Kim Cooperations." It wrote.

Suzy looked at her watch, it was already 2.30pm and she needed twenty minutes to reach Kim Cooperations as she was in east seoul whereas Kim cooperations is in west seoul. She hailed for an taxi and went to Kim Cooperations.

After twenty minutes, Suzy reached Kim Coopeartions. She went in and stopped by the information counter. "Excuse me, i came here for a job interview. Secretary for Mr Kim? Can you show me the way?" She asked.

Five minutes later, Suzy was waiting infront of an office for the job interview. She looked down and played with her fingers,feeling nervous.

 

Kim Myung Soo's POV:

Yah! Can't you do this properly! And what's up with your attire,button up your shirt! You're fired! Get out of my office! I shouted and glared at Miss Lee, my previous secretary who ran out of the office crying.

Aish, now i need a new secretary. Seriously, what's wrong with girls these days? They dressed like s just to impress erts. Aish,jincha! Thinking about this, my head hurts.

I looked at my watch and its 2.55pm, there was a job interview to be my secretary in 5minutes. I played with my Iphone while waiting for the time to pass.

Just when i was about to win a game in Angry Birds, my phone in the office rang. "RRRRING...RRING.. "

I picked up the phone and yelled at the caller, who was Miss Tan, the lady working at the information counter.

WHAT DO YOU WANT. YOU INTERUPTED MY GAME MISS TAN! I shouted into the phone.

"Mr K-k-kim, there is a girl who came for the interview...." She stuttered.

SEND HER IN. I told Miss Tan.

----

Back to Suzy:

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter