New Student

My boy next door

Its Friday today and You have attended your last class. Math. Oh yeah, You hate math the most. They said Koreans are really good in Math, well yes but not you. You doubt, You'll pass English than Math. You have no choice but to attend your last class of the day. Another bleeding afternoon for you today. 

You sighed. *I wished math had never been discovered. * You thought. You entered your room and there it goes, the loud yellings, the papers on the air and yeah your room is dirty. Its like you will be needing a truck of garbage to clean your classroom. You slowly went to your sit and fixed your things. You bought out your notebook and a pen. 

*Boys.. I hope my brother is here. Where are you oppa? I promise, I'll keep looking for you! I know someone knows where you are!* You sighed. A minute later your teacher entered your room. She is a very beautiful teacher. Her name is Ms Kahi. She is tall and everyone in class likes to be her boyfriend, well except you of course. 

"Good afternoon Class" She greeted with a big smile on her lips. Her eyes were smiling too. 

"Good afternoon ms Kahi!" You all in class greeted. She is actually one of your favorite teacher because she is very kind but you hate the subject she teaches. Atleast you were able to catch up when she noticed that you're having a hard time. 

"Okay class take your seats" She ordered. You all seated. Calm and quiet. 

"Im going to intorduce you your new classmate. He is actually a really handsome guy but he is a soft hearted girl. Hope you guys will understand her gender. I know Kingka highschool is really kind to new students right? " She smiled. 

"Do you mean He's a gay?" One of my classmate asked. 

Ms. Kahi nodded. "Shall I introduce him to you boys? Here is Lee Jinki" Ms Kahi clapped her hands.

 

The new comer entered the room. He's wearing a white bonnet. Your Jaw dropped. *IS HE REALLY A GAY?! OMG. HE'S SO HANDSOME* You thought with your eyes so wide like D.O's

He stood up infront of the class. "Hello, Im Lee Jinki. " He bowed 90 degrees. He smilled and looked at you. He smirked. 

*DONT TELL ME YOU LIKE ME! HELLO! IM A GIRL TOO!* You gulped and looked away. You dont know what that Jinki is thinking of you but you sure its not good. 

"Okay Jinki, You may sit at the back " Ms Kahi instructed. Jinki followed her. 

*Oh my* You thought. Jinki stopped infront of you. You looked up and you saw that he's staring at you from head to toe. "W-what's the -p-problem?" You asked nervously. *DONT TELL ME YOU-*

"I like you! " Jinki smiled and passed through yoour seat. He seated at the back as what your teacher instructed. 

The class started. You feel uncomfortable. You can feel a laser is freezing you. You can feel cold. You slightly looked back and there, you saw Jinki staring at you. You facepalmed and took a deep breath. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay, thats for today class,  Dont forget your assignments okay?" Ms Kahi reminded before leaving your classroom. 

*Okay! I shall go home early today!* You cheered and stood up. You packed up your things. You suddenly thought of Jinki, the new comer in your class. You looked at his desk but he was no where there. Even a single shadow, He is totally done and that made you feel at peace. 

You're done packing your things up and soon you exited your room. You thought of going to your locker for a second. You remembered you left your powder and coat there. You giggled and hopped on your way to your locker. There is no more students left in the locker area. It feels scary but you're a man! A man is not afraid of ghost!

You unlocked your locker and grab your coat and powder. You looked at the mirror and smiled. *Looking handsome Hyejin*

You locked your locker and turned your heels. Your eyes widened when you saw a familiar figure infront of you... *OH MY GOSH*