Chanyeol's Madness

My boy next door

You woke early in the morning. The sun is just about to rise. You sat up in your bed and stretch your arms. You ywan and looked around the place. You remembered what happened last night but you dont remember entering your house. "Did I just walk while sleeping?" You looked around and creeped yourself. *Creepy* You hug yourself. You then remembered the time you were dressed like a girl, speaking being a girl last night.. you were still wearing your dress, you haven't change your clothes yet. 

"Aigoo~ I forgot.. " You bit your lips when suddenly you recalled something.. "Sehun.." You touched your lips. You dont know why but you feel guilty. You dont have feelings for Sehun. You didn't even plan to make him kiss you. You were just a little bit guilty and you dont know why. 

"Why do I feel so guilty? " You keep on asking yourself. 

Meanwhile, at Flower Boys' dorm, Flower boys are eating their breakfast. It suprises Lay and Chanyeol that the other members are so silent today. Chanyeol looked at his friends. He saw Sehun smiling without any reason. He saw Luhan eating but his eyes were glued on the flower base at the center of the table. He giggled when he saw Kris' Jaw drop. Kai is eating peacefully but he looks like he was thingking a problem or what. Baekhyun seems so depress and D.O looks like an owl who only stares at his food without blinking his eyes. 

Chanyeol looked at Lay, "What happened?" He asked. 

"Molla, Just eat" Lay simply answered. 

Chanyeol sighed before taking another bite of his food. He then looked at his friends. He looked at Baekhyun who was his closest friend in the group. *Are you guys hiding something behind my back?* He thought. 

-----------------------------------------------------
Baekhyun decided to take a walk after having breakfast with his friends. He sighed, " Are you awake now Hyejin?" He mumbled. After a minute of thingking his phone rang. 

He pulled his phone from his pocket and answered the call, "Yoboseo?" 

"Byun Baekhyun." The other line spoke. Baekhyun know who he is. 

"Oh.." He muttered. Little did Baekhyun know, Chanyeol was spying on him. *Who was he talking to the phone?* Chanyeol thought. He heard Baekhyun spoke. 

" What?! You want me to bring her to him?! " Baekhyun spoke in shock. 

"Yes, I want you to bring Hyejin to the hotel. Myungsoo is waiting for her there. " The other line spoke. 

"Why would I do that?!" Baekhyun asked. 

" Because your mother is with me? And by the way, She spilt blood yesterday. She is pretty weak but useful for me to use you" The other line said. 

"Dont dare to touch my mother!!" Baekhyun madly spoke. *What's with Baekhyun's mother?!* Chanyeol thought. 

"Well, Just bring her there and let myungsoo do the rest. " Then the other line hung up. 

Baekhyun pulled his hair in frustration. "Whaaaaaaaa! " Then he kicked the can he saw in front of him. He didnt noticed Chanyeol looking at him. Baekhyun suddenly straighten up. 

"Who's that?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Nothing" 

"What do you mean nothing? I saw your angry eyes." 

"I said its nothing chanyeol" 

"If its nothing then why are you acting like that?"

"Please, Chanyeol I need to do something" Baekhyun walked away pass through but before that happened Chanyeol grab his friend's wrist. Baekhyun faced Chanyeol. 

"If you're going to do a bad thing.... " Chanyeol mumbled. Baekhyun just stared at him. 

"Forget me as Chanyeol " Then chanyeol throw baekhyun's hand and walked out. 

Baekhyun lowered his head. *Chanyeol.. You were my closest friend. We were brotherly twins right? But.. What am I doing again?* Baekhyun shooked his head and pulled his phone and texted someone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did he said?! He was busy?! Mr. Kim, Your father yelled at his spies. 

"He just texted it just now" The spy pulled out his phone and showed it to Mr. Kim 

To: Mr Kim

Sorry, I changed my mind, Im busy. I'll just do this later. 

 

from: Byun Baekhyun 

"What the?! Myungsoo is waiting for about an hour there!!!" He grew mad. He knows that myungsoo is an impatient person so he was afraid that he would run away just like that. 

"Should we do this for you? " The spies smiled. 

Mr Kim looked at them, "Sure." He simply answered. The spies nodded at each other and went out of the room. 

---------------------------------------------------------
" Guys.. " Baekhyun called. Flower boys members looked at him. His eyes landed to Chanyeol. 

"I think I have to show you something... " Then baekhyun went out of the door. The other members looked at each and followed him. Kris stopped when he saw Chanyeol still on his place. 

"Aren't you going? " Kris asked. 

" No. Im mad at Baekhyun" He spoked then he stood up just to go to his room. 

Kris understands baekhyun so he didnt bother to ask more questions.