No one can hurt her

My boy next door

You remained seated at your place, not knowing what to do. The lady spoke as she continued to sobbed. 

"Are you happy?" The lady asked. You looked up to her. You looked deeply into her eyes. She looks in pain. You have so many questions but all of them were covered with sadness. Sadness, Because you didnt know that she just did this for her own happiness. But in the other side she just did this for herself. 

You sighed and smiled at her "Yes, I am" You answered. The lady looked at you with wide eyes. She didnt expect your answer at all, She expected you to be angry at all. 

"bwoh?" She asked. 

"I am happy. If you didnt adopted me I would be living now in the orphanage. I will never meet my brother.. Suho. I will never meet the person who took good care of me from far as I can remember. The person who loved me. The person who protected me. I will never meet his friends whom I thought are bad influences for him but they're the one who saved me and protected me from my image. They dont know how much they mean to me. To that person who ... hug me.. and whispered... " You suddenly stopped upon remembering the one whom you're talking about. The lady looked at you carefully. 

 

"Hyejin.. You're safe now" Chanyeol whispered to your ears but it seems like you're getting dizzy and weak because of the shot. He saw you looked up. He tried to smile. But afer that he was shoot my a gun by one of the man. 
 

"Are you alright?" The lady asked. 

"To that someone who protected me once again.. " A tear fell down from your eyes. The lady's eyes widened as she walked towards you and embraced you. 

"Im so sorry. Im so selfish. I want to fix this... I want to fix all of this... " The lady whispered. 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Im sure that this is the place. " Baekhyun whispered. He was pointing at the mansion infront of him. He brought the police with him along to make sure. 

"Okay, We will make a plan now and we will attack tonight. Tell this to your friends. " The police officer said. 

Baekhyun nodded, satisfied they the engine of their car and went back to the hospital to check chanyeol's condition. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" The old man slapped Baekhyun's mom. She fell to the floor with a big palm mark on her face. 

"I changed my mind. I want to set them free!!! Cant you understand that?!" She sobbed. 

"After all I did?! After all this years of searching for Suho and for that girl who doesnt even know what happened to her past?! Look, I tried my very best to find my son, suho, then you will just tell me that I need to set them free just like that?! " The old man yelled. 

"What happened to you? You're not the Kim Ji Hoon I knew before? The Jihoon I knew before is just humble and loveable... what happen-" The lady was cut off

"Please, Park Chan Ha! Past is Past! You're the reason why my son was gone in my hands. Im so mad at you but what can I do?! You want me to look for hyejin too. Looking for this kids are not that easy you know. Seoul is big. Im only one. Look, If you want me back then bring Kahi back" Jihoon (Suho's Father) Looked away. 

"What do you mean?" Chan Ha asked (The Lady/ Baekhyun's Mom) 

"Can you remember? Kahi knew all along about what happened to us. When I got drunk... " Jihoon walked around. "She thought that Im having an affair with you... " Jihoon stopped as he remembered his past. 

Kahi and Jihoon planned to transfer to another house after knowing that Jihoon has an affair with someone. Jihoon is the one driving the truck while Kahi is sitting beside him. *I know you're just cheating on me. How dare you do this to me? if you're not guilty then why do you want to go and transfer to another place? Why? Because you dont want me to know and notice that you're having an affair?! Im not a fool Jihoon* Kahi thought as she looks at Jihoon with death glare. 

"Yeobu? Are you okay?" Jihoon nervously asked. 

"When are you going to tell me that you have another woman beside me? Huh?" Kahi asked. 

"Wait, What huh?! " 

"I know, You're having an affair with your ex girlfriend!" 

"Look, Chan Ha is just my bestfriend. I know she likes me but I dont like her!" 

"Cheater" 

"Im not! What do you want?!" Jihoon shouted as he looked at Kahi. 

"I just want you to be honest!" Kahi yelled

"Im honest!" Jihoon yelled back. Jihoon's attention in driving was distracted by their yelling. He didnt even realized he was driving. Suddenly a car was about to bump with the truck.

"Jihoon!" Kahi shouted as she hug suho. Jihoon stamp at the break but its too late. They already bumped at the car. 

 

"I was rushed at the hospital with someone.. his name is Kim Jeong Hyunsu. " Jihoon muttered. 

"Jeong Hyunsu?!" Chan Ha repeated. 

"He is the only one who survived in his family. He told me that his daughter was kidnapped. Months past but he never saw his daughter.... Again. And me.. I've never saw Kahi again... " Jihoon turned to Chan Ha. "Then you?! You will just tell me to set them free? You dont know how it feels to lost your own son" 

"But you're hurting suho!" Chan Ha yelled

"Hurting Him because he deserves it!" Jihoon yelled back. 

Chan ha receieved another slap from Jihoon. And another and another until someone blocked the last slap of Jihoon. It was you. You are the one who was slapped by Jihoon. 

"What are you doing Hyejin?!" Jihoon asked in a low tone. 

"Dont you dare hurt her. " You replied. 

"Hyejin.." Chan Ha called. 

"What happened is an accident. Its none of her fault. You should be thankful that she took good care of your son before leaving him in the orphanage right?!" You fight back. 

"You want another slap huh?!" Jihoon was about to slap you but suho stopped his hand. 

"Are you going to hurt the girl I love again?" Suho spoke. 

"What?!" Jihoon's eyes widened. Your eyes and Chan Ha's eyes widened on what you heard. 

"No one can hurt her" Suho spoke again.